New Pair of Jeans! :o)

Options
Yesterday I bought a new pair of jeans. Size 12. 8 months ago, I was wearing a size 24 in jeans. I still have a bit of a ways to go, but I am now half the woman I used to be! Hahaha! :o)

Replies

• lsuz
    lsuz Posts: 74
    Options
    What a great post. Jeans are so, um unforgiving and a size 12 is awesome. Wow! I bet you look fantastic. Way to go and keep it up. You've come a long way. You got this!! Walk into the sunset of success in your new JEANS!!!
  • cactuswax
    cactuswax Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    that must feel amazing... congratulations!!

must feel even better that YOU made it all happen :)
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Super. It's so exciting to buy new, smaller clothes.
  • secwife47
    secwife47 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    NICE! im up where you started ok so a little bigger. I cant wait to hit my first new pair of Jeans. If winter would just go away. I would be outside working more. Your a great inspiration.Thanks
    :flowerforyou:
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Awesome. ????????
  • ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Super awesome! I started in a 20 (20s are too big now) and hope to get to an 8.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    That is seriously awesome. I've gone from 22 to 16 and sometimes 14...so I know what a gigantic difference that is for you...you should be proud!!!
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    That's beautiful. Many congrats to your hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!