How to Log 30 Day Shred?

I've started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and was wondering how everyone else enters it into their exercise logs. I have been putting it as 20 minutes of circuit training the last few days.... any better suggestions? Thanks!

Replies

• I do her blast fat cardio and I just log it under aerobics and push ups, sit ups vigorous effort
  • I've heard people on here recommend getting a heart monitor and wearing it during the work out. That way you will get EXACT calorie burn, etc. Then, you can make sure your not over/under estimating your exercise calories.:flowerforyou:
  • thursdaystgiles
    thursdaystgiles Posts: 98 Member
    I'm doing the shred, too, and I've been using a heart rate monitor. Of course it depends on all your stats, but I burn about 300 calories in the roughly 28 minutes. My heart rate monitor was 30 bucks at Target. Cheap but it's all you really need. Then I use the shapesense.com calorie calculator and VO3max calculator to give a super accurate idea of what you're burning. http://www.shapesense.com/fitness-exercise/calculators/heart-rate-based-calorie-burn-calculator.aspx