Good websites for buying exercise gear and clothing?

Options
Hi guys!

I absolutely love fitness and exercise clothing, but being in new zealand, everything is sooo expensive!
Please share below any good websites you have come across that sell good quality fitness gear...especially if they do international shipping.

One I have found is www.wiggle.co.uk.

Look forward to seeing everyone's suggestions :)

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    This is an American thing, but I've found a lot of great (stylish) workout clothes at Target and Kohls. I live for Kohls. Favorite store! There isn't one where I live, but I still shop online. You can get pretty darn stylish things there. Target is great because you can get brands like Champion on clearance for super cheap. For workout gear, I usually shop Amazon. I don't get big machines or anything. But I got my resistance bands, weighted gloves, etc on there. And it's usually the same price as a store, but I can get a wider selection and free shipping. Don't forget about ebay too. Just watch out for shipping!
  • MatthewNSW
    Options
    Try eastbay. Think it's www.eastbay.com :smile:
  • blackgold86
    blackgold86 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have seen some awesome gym pants at www.fitnician.com

Will probably get some of these at my next goal!
  • MoveLoveEat
    MoveLoveEat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bump - and add sportsdirect.com
  • KahuNZ
    KahuNZ Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

I absolutely love fitness and exercise clothing, but being in new zealand, everything is sooo expensive!
    Please share below any good websites you have come across that sell good quality fitness gear...especially if they do international shipping.

One I have found is www.wiggle.co.uk.

Look forward to seeing everyone's suggestions :)

I like Wiggle too....good service and products and best is free delivery for orders over $100. Usually it is so costly for postage from the States or UK
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    active.com .... info on upcoming events and clothing sales from triathalon gear to shoes and shorts
  • aubarellaxfit
    Options
    Try 6pm.com they have lots of name brands at discounted prices. Free shipping right now too!
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Fitwear.co.nz and fitforever.co.nz
  • DownsizingAaron
    DownsizingAaron Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Amazon.com! Lots of stuff on there and good prices. They don't have everything, but they have a lot!
  • Maleficent0241
    Maleficent0241 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what type of gear you are looking for specifically but Running Warehouse has great service. I'm in the US though so I can't speak for the international shipping part of things. That said, I usually buy stuff at TJMaxx because I am too cheap most of the time to pay retail :)
  • Maleficent0241
    Maleficent0241 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what type of gear you are looking for specifically but Running Warehouse has great service. I'm in the US though so I can't speak for the international shipping part of things. That said, I usually buy stuff at TJMaxx because I am too cheap most of the time to pay retail :)
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    New Zealand... Oooh. My favorite workout brand is from there. Icebreaker. I LOVE their stuff.

I get a lot of my workout clothing online at Sierra Trading Post. They have some awesome gear.
  • heroeslegend
    heroeslegend Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    trinrun.co.nz, triathletescorner.co.nz, wiggle.co.uk, chainreactioncycles.com, decathlon.co.uk

:-)
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    ebay. I have bought more running stuff from there than from any other website (I dont know of other well know NZ chains, being from the UK).
  • EszterNZ
    Options
    Thanks guys :) Awesome selection there :)
    I personally am looking for workout clothing but thought this would be a great topic for everyone :)

cheers!