New to forum looking for weight loss partners

Options
Hi, I am new to the chat forum here. Looking to add some friends to help each other out with encouragement and accountability.
I have in the past had great success losing with the help of a group. I did however gain it all back.
So here I am, looking to lose it and keep it lost forever!
Look forward to meeting and helping you all!

Replies

• DinoZombie
    DinoZombie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started today, your more then welcome to add me, anyone is!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
  • music815
    Options
    I think we should all encourage each other!!! Your gonna lose that weight again and you will maintain it no problem!
  • Miss_james1990
    Miss_james1990 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy for new friends!! X
  • angelabaker98871
    Options
    Hi Ryan,
    Well I am always looking for someone to be accountable to and to give me a kick up the butt when motivation has gone. I am always great at giving too I just wish I could take my own advice on board too. Love to kick your butt when you need it and feed off each others lose throughout our journey!! Good luck add me to your list and we can try to set goals with each other each week what we want to try to loose. Good luck!
    Ange :)
  • KLiburd86
    KLiburd86 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for people to add me too :-)
  • PutridPenguin
    Options
    I could always use a few friends... ;)
  • VickBack
    VickBack Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for about a month but have yet to post anything in the community... Feel free to add me too! :-)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hello feel free to add if you wish...always looking to chat with anyone.
  • gothpanda
    gothpanda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, my name is Jennifer and I restarted (once again ._. ), too :) I'm 25 years old, need to lose around 100 lbs. I'm excited to meet new people and talk about weight loss and other stuff with them.