Looking for friends!

Options
I started using the app in January and would love to see someone else besides me in my newsfeed, lol. If there's one thing that I love, it's a success story and I'd definitely like to give encouragement and support all around while getting the same in return. This community just seems so fantastic and I feel like I'm missing out while quietly logging my calories and exercise.

So, feel free to add me and we can get to know each other! :)

Replies

• Tigredia
    Tigredia Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I started last month also. I have few friends, but mostly enter my info and read blogs.
  • mpadilla25
    mpadilla25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Maggie. I have been using the app off and on for a while. I need that extra encouragement every once in a while. I'm looking to get fit and stick with it for the long haul!
  • raaachelmarie
    raaachelmarie Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Same, that's what I've been doing too. I get bored quickly and then start to slack, so if I have people around me then I'll be more likely to stick with my plan.
  • raaachelmarie
    Options
    Me too! I'll add you and we can help each other along :)
  • mpadilla25
    Options
    Yes!! Excited to really get going! :smile:
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    hiya. i have been here for over two years EVERY single day.. if i can do it so can you. =) i'd love to be your friend and watch you go along your journey sharing support and motivation. and i can tell you, progress happens when you are consistent.

anyone is welcome to add me but i just ask that you try to stay active on here.. if you stop logging in for weeks then i will most likely delete you because i like active members
  • sarahscoles1
    sarahscoles1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! I'm always looking for friends on MFP to help keep me motivated and accountable! Feel free to add me!! :)

Sarah
  • raaachelmarie
    Options
    I agree. I've lost weight in the past by just sticking to it. This is the first time I've used an app, though, and I really do like this. I'll be on every day :) No worries!
  • RyanneS20
    RyanneS20 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends. Feel free to add me as well.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    :) Any new friends loved here, go ahead and add me if you like!!
  • sarahscoles1
    sarahscoles1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Love adding new friends to help me along this crazy journey!! Thanks for all the invites!
  • mpadilla25
    Options
    Thanks for the adds! I'm so ready to get this going and to encourage everyone else too!!
  • nalazayn101
    Options
    Hi my name is Nala. I just started using this last month. It very stressful losing weight. Need some encouragement. Thanks ladies:)
  • tvivier23
    Options
    Hi! I just got back on this app after downloading it a year ago and never doing anything with it hoping to do better this time! Looking for new friends to help along the way and hopefully return the favour!
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    It took me a month to venture outside of my newsfeed, now 90 friends strong and 40+ lbs lighter, I loving this place.
  • ftloy
    ftloy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent (or will be in a few minutes)!

Also, if anyone else in this thread wants to add me, feel free to do so; though, I will let you know now that I require a 5 page essay expounding on why you are sending me an FR. I will also need a DNA sample and a signed contract, giving me the right to your first-born child (or your next offspring, whichever is appropriate).

;)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey all...please feel free to send me a request if you want...enjoy making new friends. happy to support and motivate.
  • pitchf0rk
    pitchf0rk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Annemarie and I'm also looking for some new friends as it is always great to get inspired/motivated and to inspire other people!
    Please feel free to add me
  • Courage1895
    Options
    Hi! I too am looking for friends to keep me accountable. In the past when I didn't see results fast enough I would get bored but I think the app is keeping my goals at the forefront of my mind and thus motivated. I count calories every day now.

Feel free to add me and good luck to all
  • gottolosethisfat
    Options
    Hi All, I am looking for new friends so will add you xx