116lbs in a Year

Options

Replies

• PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing. (And I agree with another poster about looking like Jessica Capshaw) What is your height, if I may ask?
  • diana_marie8302
    diana_marie8302 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look absolutely fantastic! :bigsmile:
  • drechiz
    drechiz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow that is hard work! You did so well! CONGRATS!
  • PolacaFL
    PolacaFL Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! You are absolutely gorgeous!

It's funny, though, my underwear not fitting was one of the things that woke me up, too. It's an awful feeling when the front of your undies keeps rolling down your fat stomach. ????
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!!Congrats on your success:)
  • bamadwl
    bamadwl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wonderful testimonial! I love to hear when someone doesn't make excuses or blame someone or some thing, but instead takes charge, puts on their big girl / big boy britches and gets to work. Yes it takes hard work and discipline, but as you've shown it is soooo worth it. Great job!
  • gdurham2014
    gdurham2014 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Amazing! you look awesome. Congratulations
  • heathyrs
    Options
    That is amazing!! you look beautiful before and after though!! way to go, this is a huge accomplishment and success story!! I am trying my own. I am down 39Lbs in 2 months so far. My total goal to lose is 110, so, I am hopeful!:happy:
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    congrats! awesome success
  • XXbrendaXX
    Options
    Your hard work has paid off, you look amazing!! Congrats on your success!!
  • BelgianBelle
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations - you look amazing and you have your whole life ahead of you to enjoy your health! Good job!
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. Sorry if you already said this, but I was wondering how tall you are? Definitely inspirational for me, I have a similar story of being heavy at a young age. I can totally relate to that pic of you at 19. I had a very close start weight of 246, but I'm nowhere near losing all that in a year. Congrats, you worked your butt off, you deserve it!
  • YesIAre
    Options
    You had a very cute face at the age of 16, but now at the age of 20, it's GLEAMING with health and happiness! You should be so proud of what you've accomplished and to know you needed to do this at such a young age is even more inspiring and powerful! FAR OUT!
  • 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Good JOb!!!!
  • lovemehobo
    Options
    Wow, you look great. Sorry if you already said this, but I was wondering how tall you are? Definitely inspirational for me, I have a similar story of being heavy at a young age. I can totally relate to that pic of you at 19. I had a very close start weight of 246, but I'm nowhere near losing all that in a year. Congrats, you worked your butt off, you deserve it!

Thank you guys so much you've all been so nice :) also I am 162cm (5ft4)
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Great job!
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Your hard work paid off, you should be proud!
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Now THAT is the way to start your 20s out!!! You look amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!