Need support by women with 130 lb or 59 kg.

Options
Hello every body,
I just noticed the relation between how fast you lose weight by your current weight. So I welcome any woman in this weight ( 130lb - 59kg ). To do it togater and support each other daily.

All the best.

Replies

• Caityrose
    Caityrose Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you mean, weigh around 130?

I'm like 135 -that's my avg weight and I'm trying to get to like 115. I find it so much harder because I don't have a ton to lose and don't have any major bad foods to cut out like soda or candy. I only have that stuff once in a while . I lost 10 pounds when I was living in london for 3 months but I have no idea how! except that i had the flu twice. i already gained the weight back which means this is my healthy weight but i still feel untoned
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    I'm 135 and I'd like to be 120.... happy with 125 if I get there, though!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    you mean, weigh around 130?

I'm like 135 -that's my avg weight and I'm trying to get to like 115. I find it so much harder because I don't have a ton to lose and don't have any major bad foods to cut out like soda or candy. I only have that stuff once in a while . I lost 10 pounds when I was living in london for 3 months but I have no idea how! except that i had the flu twice. i already gained the weight back which means this is my healthy weight but i still feel untoned

I never got bigger living in London, you walk everywhere, well, I did. I used to walk 10 miles a day most days. I put on weight when we moved out and I learned to drive.
  • polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I'm 130 and would like to be around 120-125.

I am 5'2
  • jennyb31
    jennyb31 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Im around 131-133 and am desperately trying to reach 120. If I ever break the 130lb plateau I will be soooooo happy!
  • theseagull
    theseagull Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yes , I mean the weight around 130. Welcome all of you women.
  • mcneelymama
    mcneelymama Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm 131. But I want to be 110 by Aug :smile:
  • Bluelian
    Bluelian Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is this group still open?
  • Cate109
    Cate109 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey - I'm in the same boat. Exactly 130 and hit a plateau. There is always a lot of encouragement and motivation for people who have more to lose but when you get to this end it's soooo much harder!
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 131 pounds and goal is to get down to 120-125 within this october 2013..

Kinda hard for a short person. LOL.
  • isabellybelly
    isabellybelly Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been between 125 to 130 lbs for the last couple of months. Working out more has been making me hungrier and I've reintroduced carbs into my diet (after more than a year of keto), so some of the gain is muscle and water weight. My lothes are actually fitting a little looser than before, but I really would like to break 120 lbs.
  • FightingFitMom
    FightingFitMom Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    bump.
    130 and goal weight is 100. I am 5.1'.
  • Olivia_tanner
    Options
    I am 16 and I'm 5.7.
    I'm very active and athletic and I have been
    a varsity athlete since my freshmen year.
    I weigh 130 pounds and I've always been
    insecure about my weight.
    Does any know what a good weight would be?
  • nathalie17
    nathalie17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    @olivia_tanner considering that you are athletic your current weight is fine!
    If you still feel that you could do with losing some more weight i would suggest the obvious; decrease in calorie intake, increase in aerobic excerise and lastly drink more water.... Because you are so active you must remember that you are strengthening your muscles and this will show up on the scales. A healthy range for your height is 123-136 lb