In Need Of Friends

Options
Hi, my name is Ayla and I'm 23 years old.

I'm starting fresh tomorrow and really looking for some friends to help me along on my journey. I've done this website multiple times and have failed every time so far. I'm really looking forward to sticking with it this time and possibly losing the weight I want to lose and feel better about myself. If you're looking for a supportive friend, I'm your girl!

I hope to hear from you guys!

Ayla

Replies

• GroovyBionerd
    GroovyBionerd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you are and would love to team up! I think we can do some real good if we work together. Let me know if you're up to the challenge :]
  • nko93
    nko93 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm also on the same boat, do you mind if I join you both in this difficult journey!? ;)
  • anotherhappyday1
    Options
    You've got a friend here. Stay with it. I hear People from the mitten state can do anything.
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You have a new fitness friend here!
  • 2dogzrule
    2dogzrule Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You've all got lots of company - feel free to add me. I'm back on the wagon as of January 2.
  • QueenGallifreya
    QueenGallifreya Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i signed up this site ages ago but never really got the motivation to actually do anything about my ever increasing waistband .. but i have found it and i am 1 week into this but i have no friends on here to help keep me motivated and also offer advice on how to succeed in losing these extra pounds .. please help me on my journey to being my happy self again !!