What do you like about yourself?

MISTTIMG
MISTTIMG Posts: 136
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
As I was getting ready to exercise I found myself looking in the mirror-- messing with my hair while holding my tummy in-- with my shoulders held high, I was psyching up to workout... Do any of you do this? And what positive trait do you like about yourself? It can be physical or mental. As for me I like my hair-- It has a natural curl or wave to it, and I like my skin texture, it seems to be holding a natural smoothness evens as the years roll on.. : )

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    I like my willingness to give to others. Put others before myself. Physically, I love my lips and long legs :)
  • MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    my eyes. they are blue/greenish. and really pop out when I wear that color shirt. I love my eyes.
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    I've learned to like A LOT about myself.

I like my positive attitude (that some around me find annoying)
    I like my hair (I've learned to embrace my wild curls :) )
    I like my curves, and I'm working hard to keep them while also losing weight
    I like my ability to see the good in basically everyone and every situation
    I like how determined I am about things in my life
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    I love my eyes and my lips.
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    I love that my double chin is gone! :)
  • My eyes...they are a really unique shade of blue and somewhat change colors depending on what I am wearing.

My skin, I've always had nice clear skin

I could like my hair if I could find the right hairstyle...It's very thick, curly/wavy...as I've been getting more grey its had a tendency to get frizzy..I want to go short but waiting till I drop a few more lbs.

I like that I don't overreact to situations or get caught up in drama...people get worked up over the dumbest stuff..

And I love my new positive upbeat attitude as I'm losing weight..
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    My eyes... I am normally blonde...or dirty blonde but I always go darker for the winter.. my eyes are green and with darker hair they REALLY stand out!!
  • Physically, I like my eyes and my muscular legs.

I also like that I am determined and that I have stuck with this site for 51 days. I am losing weight and loving life!!!
  • sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    my eyes and my backside stand out the most to me. I have very wide hip and my legs are rather long. So my bottom has always had a nice shape to it. I'm 5'7 and wear a 36" inseam on my jeans, lol i.e. no upper body... haha. But the bottom half of me is my fave.

My eyes are a very grey/green... they are almost like sea foam green my mom says, or turquoise. :) I LOVE THEM!
  • I'm a musician and I love my job! I know that sounds weird but I love putting all of my effort into something I enjoy doing and then getting paid to do it! And I love my shoulders (even more so everyday I work out).
  • I have always said I am pretty from the neck up...Curly red hair, green eyes, nice face (I think) But I have body image issues. Suck it in, lift it up, wonder what it would look like without this jiggly thingy under my arm. Best trait...the inside! Only you know how great you are!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    I think I am funny (others would probably beg to differ). That and my 65 mustang were the only things that got me dates in high school. LMAO.gif
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    Physically: I like my dark hair and pale skin. Since I'm losing pounds I'm starting to really like the curves I have that aren't attributed to extra weight......:bigsmile:

Mentally: I've fully embraced my not-so-inner nerd, I like being as laid back as I am and I am proud that I'm following in my mom's footsteps by never judging anyone without knowing the whole story....and since you can never really know without being them....lol.
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    I love my renewed faith in myself. For YEARS I thought I was a hopeless case and didn't think I had it in me to turn things around and get healthy. This has been a very rewarding experience and the lifestyle changes that I have made make me feel more alive now than ever. It also doesn't hurt that I have killer legs :)
  • i love my smile and eyebrows:) . everything else is blahh ha. but no those are two things that make me VERY confident!
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Like everything about myself! But if I had to pick one of many.....believing in myself & looking for the best in others & positive thinking!.....Oh thats 3 ! Sorry! Hard to pick just one even with my many flaws...Its all in how you choose to look at it! Have a blessed day!!!:wink:
  • - I like I don't give up easily on someone or something. I'm like one of those dogs that bite your leg and never let it go. :laugh:
    - I like that I can still dream a little every single day.
    - I like my height, all my glorious 4'11''.
    - I like that I can still wake up from time to time like I didn't have a single care in the world.
    - I like my eyes, they don't have a specific colour and have little grey dots all over the iris that shapes into something that looks like a flower.
    - I like that I can still cheer someone up even when I don't feel well myself.
  • MISTTIMG
    Thanks guy's for all the positive feedback, You are Beautiful people inside and out!
  • MISTTIMG
    I think I am funny (others would probably beg to differ). That and my 65 mustang were the only things that got me dates in high school. LMAO.gif

Yes, You are funny! lol
  • jgm379
    jgm379 Posts: 97 Member
    I love that I chose to give my life to Jesus. I dislike every physical feature I have.
This discussion has been closed.