My First Progress Report

Options
I started with my personal trainer in November...which in hindsight, wasn't the best timing due to pending holidays; but we made it through Thanksgiving, starting a new job (and getting a 2hour commute everyday) holiday parties, Christmas, a couple colds, and general holiday madness with me gaining no weight YAY! Although we hadn't been able to keep a good steady flow of sessions due to my crazy schedule, she has been there to answer every text, give me food swap out suggestions, give me goals to aim for when working out on my own and has been the biggest source of emotional support. Today we did my first measurements and here are my results:

11/15/13:

Arms: 12 1/2 in............2/3/14: 11 3/4 (Lost 3/4in)
Waist: 36 3/4 in...........2/3/14: 35 1/2 (Lost 1 1/2in)
Chest: 42 1/2 in...........2/3/14: 41 1/4 (Lost 1 1/2in)
Thighs: 25 1/2in..........2/3/14: 23 1/4 (Lost 2 1/4in)
Hips: 52 1/4in...........2/3/14: 50 (Lost 2 1/4in)
Stomach: 44 1/2in.......2/3/14: 44 (Lost 1/2in)

Weight: 213.............2/3/14: 208lbs (Lost 5lbs)

It seems like a small victory but it's a HUGE victory in my book. I can't remember the last time I was this proud of myself. I'm so motivated to keep going and see what my next measurements results will be in the next 6-8 weeks!! :love:

Replies

• marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    THAT IS A HUGE VICTORY! awesome job! keep it up! :)
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    5 lbs and inches lost. Good job. Yes you should be proud!
  • mboromom
    mboromom Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Keep up the great work!!
  • acmendrek
    acmendrek Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! MFP is a huge part of my recent milestone, it keeps me "in check" and helps me to make smarter food choices by knowing the calorie count even before I put the food in my mouth. Here's to keeping it going!
  • Stephessor
    Stephessor Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Celebrate the victories! WAY TO GO!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!