My Hubby Before and After--Minus FIFTY!!

Options
tissyazd
tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
My husband lost fifty pounds by using MFP. He doesn't post on MFP, so I decided to post his success story for him! He is amazing and the ENTIRE reason why I started this journey with him. I am so thankful he found this site and between the two of us, we lost 93 pounds! He is sooo supportive and an awesome inspiration. Well, I could go on and on about how much I love him, but we'll get to the pics.

Before at 230
364.jpg

After at 180
Mattminus50.jpg

Replies

• tissyazd
    Options
    Shoot, what did I do wrong? I'll work on this!
  • ajswriter
    ajswriter Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look great too--don't forget to show off your -43 pounds! :)
  • tissyazd
    Options
    Ugh, the picture sizes are all messed up but at least you can get an idea!
  • AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Looks great!! He's the second guy I've seen on here today who started at 230 (my starting weight) and went to 180 (my goal weight). It's really inspiring.

Give your hubby a high five and say thanks for me, as he's helping to keep me on track.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: He looks great!!!! That's awesome that you are working together towards a healthier lifestyle. *thumbs up!*
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Wow!! He looks so good& much much younger!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    That is really great! A happy HEALTHY family!
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Options
    All I can say is WOW:bigsmile:
  • steve240
    steve240 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    wow what a great job by both of you i know how hard this is to do . thanks for inspiration
  • tissyazd
    Options
    Thanks everyone! He is the only reason why I am able to do this. I wanted to cheat and give up so many times and even tried to get him to cheat with me :blushing: and he just is strong and said no. So because he didn't, I felt bad so I wouldn't either. We have so much more energy than before and are much better parents to our two year old princess because of it. Thank God for this him and this site!! :flowerforyou:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What a difference! Way to go Hubby!! :drinker:
  • blh_1010
    blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    WOW! Look how fantastic he looks! :) What an inspiration! And a grea team mate in your journey through this as well! :) Good job to both of you! :)
  • tissyazd
    Options
    Thanks guys, for all your kind words. It made his day to see that he helped motivate some of you!
  • dctucker
    dctucker Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, for all your kind words. It made his day to see that he helped motivate some of you!
    As a guy who just started 2 weeks ago, it's great to see success like your husband. It really helps keep me going and know that I can do it too. Thanks for posting his B/A.

I feel great, working out 3x/week with a BB coach and paying attention to what goes past my teeth. 2nd weigh in tomorrow, Thanksgiving morning, then an extra workout to try to keep the meal at bay! My SW was 250, my first goal is 225, then 200. Starting to think about an ultimate goal of 185, where I was at the start of freshman year in college 27 years ago. Right now I'm committed to anything >200, thinking 195. But hey, what's another 10 pounds! LOL

Thanks again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!