My Friday is not off to a good start!! NEED HELP!!

Options
OK, so when I moved to Richmond VA from Denver CO 3 months ago I decided I was finally gonna lose the last 15 pounds or so of 3 year old baby weight. I started off just running. 1 mile 3-4 times per week. I started to lose inches (not so much pounds) and was very pleased. However 1 mile wasnt enough! So i up'd it to 3 miles 3 times per week! I also take a 1 hour yoga class on Wednesdays at my fitness center. After trying that i decided to try more classes that they offer. So now I attend a boot camp class every Tues and Thurs. This class kicks my butt! It is an advanced high intense cardio/strength training class. I sweat bullets for the ENTIRE hour!! It really is great! So since July 1st this has been my workout schedule: Monday & Friday-Run 3 miles---Tues & Thurs-Bootcamp---Wednesday Run 3 miles & Yoga---Typically I take the weekends off (sometimes i get an urge to run on Sundays)

On top of that since starting with this website also at the beginning of July I count calories too! 1200 per day! I have been very consistent (again except for the weekends :wink:) I also on July 1 st started taking Hydroxycut! (Maybe this is my problem)

So my question is this...my jeans are so tight on the legs lately!! What is the deal?? I saw more results by simply running a mere 3 miles per week! i am so frustrated about it!! Is it all the damn squats and lunges from bootcamp? IDK...so confused!

I feel like giving up! I even got to the point where pounds didnt mean much to me...i weigh 135 and am honestly ok with it> however i want to be tight and fit. Get rid of the gut, muffin top and flabby legs. My legs and butt have always been "bigger" than my waist. But now fat!! Now i am squeezing into the jeans that fit fine even before I started working out!! Is it muscle?

Will it go away? Am I working out too much (5-6 times per week) HELP!!!! :mad:

Replies

• lnjwilliams1432
    Options
    OK, so when I moved to Richmond VA from Denver CO 3 months ago I decided I was finally gonna lose the last 15 pounds or so of 3 year old baby weight. I started off just running. 1 mile 3-4 times per week. I started to lose inches (not so much pounds) and was very pleased. However 1 mile wasnt enough! So i up'd it to 3 miles 3 times per week! I also take a 1 hour yoga class on Wednesdays at my fitness center. After trying that i decided to try more classes that they offer. So now I attend a boot camp class every Tues and Thurs. This class kicks my butt! It is an advanced high intense cardio/strength training class. I sweat bullets for the ENTIRE hour!! It really is great! So since July 1st this has been my workout schedule: Monday & Friday-Run 3 miles---Tues & Thurs-Bootcamp---Wednesday Run 3 miles & Yoga---Typically I take the weekends off (sometimes i get an urge to run on Sundays)

On top of that since starting with this website also at the beginning of July I count calories too! 1200 per day! I have been very consistent (again except for the weekends :wink:) I also on July 1 st started taking Hydroxycut! (Maybe this is my problem)

So my question is this...my jeans are so tight on the legs lately!! What is the deal?? I saw more results by simply running a mere 3 miles per week! i am so frustrated about it!! Is it all the damn squats and lunges from bootcamp? IDK...so confused!

I feel like giving up! I even got to the point where pounds didnt mean much to me...i weigh 135 and am honestly ok with it> however i want to be tight and fit. Get rid of the gut, muffin top and flabby legs. My legs and butt have always been "bigger" than my waist. But now fat!! Now i am squeezing into the jeans that fit fine even before I started working out!! Is it muscle?

Will it go away? Am I working out too much (5-6 times per week) HELP!!!! :mad: