30d shred

Options
Hi anybody want to start 30d shred with me :-)

Replies

• Bloomsday
    Bloomsday Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'm starting today. You?
  • Lozy77
    Lozy77 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow :-)
  • NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I started a couple of weeks back, I got about half way through level 1, but had to take a few days off due to illness and work shifts.
    Thinking of starting again this evening as I was enjoying it and could feel it working. :)
  • gracie_23
    Options
    I've just started 'Ripped in 30' - another of Jillian's dvd's. It's 30 days long though so I'll do it with you! Add me x
  • rebeccabacchetti
    Options
    I started 4 day ago! The work out is hard, but everyday I feel stronger.
  • Lozy77
    Options
    I done it a few weeks ago an loved it but sprained my ankle so not been able to
    Do it. But ready to try again now from tomorrow? X
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Count me in...I'm on day 7 of level 1 :) I also mix in some other DVD's so I am not doing the same workout 10 days in a row.
  • AngeliaDR
    Options
    For a little motivation- I'm on day 10 and I've lost 21.25 inches and 4lbs. Start it and stick. You WILL see results. And don't forget to take before pics and measurement. No better motivation than results.
  • Lozy77
    Options
    I did a few of level one an few of level two so was going to do two for two weeks an then 3 for two weeks :-) excited now x
  • Lozy77
    Options
    For a little motivation- I'm on day 10 and I've lost 21.25 inches and 4lbs. Start it and stick. You WILL see results. And don't forget to take before pics and measurement. No better motivation than results.
    wow that's great I've lost 16lb 4inches of both waist an hips and 3 off thighs in 4weeks doing it on and off also on crosstrainer :-)
  • Lozy77
    Options
    Count me in...I'm on day 7 of level 1 :) I also mix in some other DVD's so I am not doing the same workout 10 days in a row.
    yay :-) I've been doing that, also varying my calories seems to be really helping x
  • mel9385
    mel9385 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm starting it tomorrow and I'm gonna stick to it this time! :)
  • RolloPollo71120
    RolloPollo71120 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start tomorrow!
  • puaehulani
    puaehulani Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will Start today...who else is in?:smile:
  • geebaby85
    geebaby85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    starting today
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I just started it for the second time with heavier weights 5 days ago - I'm doing it over 60 days this time though (5 days 30DS, 5 days running lather rinse repeat)
  • Lozy77
    Options
    Great :-) is everybody taking measurements?
  • HawaiianGoddess
    Options
    I start on thursday..... along with treadmill 3x week....excited:)!
  • Lozy77
    Options
    Doing shred now :-) good luck everyone
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    lovin this video....just finished level 1:day 8. starting to see results already! and it is WAY easier than day 1!!! wish i would have taken measurements/pics when i started...