Looking for friends

Options
My name is Elise ,I am 31 yo, I have two children. I am looking for friends to keep me inspired to keep going

Replies

• 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Hey Elise! Welcome to MFP.
  • xPeacefulx
    xPeacefulx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello im kacey :smile: im 24 with 1 son looking for friends too for motivation and support
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I like food and running! Add me if you would like! lol.
  • JoeHoracki
    JoeHoracki Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could use a few friends on here....add me if you want. I learned how to run about 2 yrs ago and lost 100 lbs!
  • noelr56
    noelr56 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Good luck!
  • karenwatson779
    Options
    :blushing: Im new here and it would be gr8 to meet some new friends. I've currently lost 75 lbs and these last 25 lbs seem to be difficult. :embarassed: any others out there can relate? Im also quitting smoking as well again so fearful of weight gain... :ohwell:
  • NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My name is Elise ,I am 31 yo, I have two children. I am looking for friends to keep me inspired to keep going

Hi Elise, I'm Natalie, also 31 with two children and, well, pretty much what you said! Always nice to have friends to motivate & inspire. Feel free to add me :)
  • lwrwtw
    lwrwtw Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am new again to mfp. I need to lose 40 pounds. I am 52 years old. I was always thin, with no need/reason to exercise, and it seems all of a sudden - but of course it has been over the past 5 years, when I think about it - that now I weigh more than I ever have in my life. Help! Day 1 - feel like I'm starving.