Just Joined

Options
Hi everyone!

Just joined today. Friends of Mina have been telling me to join for a while so today was the day! I am excited to begin a more committed journey to health and fitness. My issue is consistency and moderation. I feel like a better person when I am eating better and working out. Since I have been on a health hiatus, I have been feeling very much down in the dumps. I'm looking towards ending the pity party and getting back on track! Wishing you all a great journey:smile:

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!

Having people to check in with can certainly help with the consistency! Glad you found us.

Feel free to friend me if you'd like
  • 123pearl321
    Options
    Heeey! I just joined too! And I to wish you a great journey. Now go be successful in all your fitness goals my dear!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Hansonian
    Hansonian Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! Good luck and if you ever need any encouragement, let me know! Feel free to add me :)
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Welcome.. feel free to add me as a friend.. this place is awesome and full of amazing people to help you on your way!
  • AHack3
    AHack3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I was going to add you as a friend, but it appears you deleted your account already...I hope you reconsider, this system works!
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I was going to add you as a friend, but it appears you deleted your account already...I hope you reconsider, this system works!

I hope the deletion of account was accidental. This site rocks!
  • EndlessVagrant
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal!

I am new here too! Good luck on your journey! (:
  • terisambowers
    Options
    Hi everybody does anybody know how many calories you burn while having a romantic night with your spouse???