Any one else like me?

Options
2»

Replies

• lostmetalchicken
    Options
    Oh my, this post has taken on a different direction than I intended. I was hoping to find others that have low calorie goals or who have stuggled with weight loss for a long time. It is hard to see messges from folks with 2000 calorie a day goals who lose multiple lbs a week. and I was hoping to see how others have lost weight even when it was hard.

My 2013 medial history is crazy and I don't expect to get any answers from looking at that. I was more looking at the more general question.

Yes, I just started tracking and was looking for friends and support. I know you can't know much from my 3 days on my diary.

Also I know to weight/measure my food, I have my own process that balances the need for accuracy with my need to NOT become a crazy miopic person obseesed with every bite that goes into my mouth. It works for me (and has been verified by others that it is accurate).

So sorry for frustrating folks in any way. I will be better about phrasing my questions and using the messaging system in the future for replys.