Just joined.....

hayleym
hayleym Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone, well this is it, one last blow out of food tonight and then complete strictness... got a holiday of a lifetime booked next year with all the family and am adamant I aint going to be the beached whale. wish me luck xxx lol:happy:

Replies

• hayleym
    Hi everyone, well this is it, one last blow out of food tonight and then complete strictness... got a holiday of a lifetime booked next year with all the family and am adamant I aint going to be the beached whale. wish me luck xxx lol:happy:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi Hayley, and welcome!
    You are going to LOVE it here. From you message, you're sounding like it's going to be tough, that you've gotta be "strict" and on a "diet". BUT, that's not the way it is here! That's why it's worked so well for all of us here. It's NOT a diet, it's a "lifestyle change". We CAN still have "a goodie" here and there, and STILL lose whatever weight that we want to! This site actually makes it FUN to lose weight too!
    Between the easy food counter (which by the way is a REAL eye opener) and all the wonderfully supportive people here, you WILL lose the weight!
    I suggest that you log your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than after, since it tends to lead towards better eating choices. You might also want to weigh and or measure some foods, rather than just estimating. You should read any of the "newbie" info on the message boards too, since they'll answer most of the quesions you might have.
  • cherryb
    cherryb Posts: 10
    Good luck in your weight loss

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

XXX
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    I know it's a year away but have fun on your holiday!:glasses:
  • hayleym
    Thanks guys, i think i am going to enjoy the 'community' spirit...:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.