Has anybody tried Skinny Fiber?

Options
I am not looking for anybody to tell me to eat less and exercise more to lose weight, that is obvious. Just wondering, has anybody tried Skinny Fiber and what are your thoughts on this?

Replies

• vetabogden
    vetabogden Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm taking it now & I love it! I lost 6lb the first two weeks with no changes except taking the Skinny Fiber.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money! Any Psyllium fiber will work such as Metamucil. It's also much cheaper.

This is another common product remarketed towards people trying to lose weight.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    No but my co-teacher is taking it and so is her boyfriend. They have both started to loose weight, but its only been a couple week, so its not noticeable yet.
  • Wauwa01
    Options
    Thanks for that. I have been taking it for the last 3 weeks and I am really not noticing any difference. It does say it is a 90 day challenge rather than a quick fix. I can imagine if you were a big eater why it would help but I am really not. I was just wondering what other people's thoughts were. its really encouraging to learn that other people are having success with it though.
  • mindfulmac
    mindfulmac Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Three weeks ago I was 231 pounds. Now, I am 224 pounds. 6 pounds released.

After I take it, I'm hungry. But then I drink my water and that hunger goes away.

My desire for salty, sweet, and fatty foods has disappeared.

I am eating 35 grams of fiber daily and using MFP. I started doing this the second week (The first week, I did nothing but follow the directions and still lost 2 pounds.)

It works. I am pleasantly surprised.

Join my group: Skinny Fiber Users

*I am not a distributor. My friend is though.

-McKayla
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money! Any Psyllium fiber will work such as Metamucil. It's also much cheaper.

This is another common product remarketed towards people trying to lose weight.

QFT. also ground flax if you eat "clean"
  • shadus
    shadus Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Basically, no more than taking any fiber will make you lose weight... which is to say, no.

http://supplement-geek.com/skinny-fiber-weight-loss-review/
  • LynnHolland53
    Options
    I love Skinny Fiber!! I have lost 40lbs and over 66 1/2 inches!! I also have friends and family with great success. Come check out my support group on Facebook! It will give you tons of information on Skinny Fiber and other diets. WWW.Facebook.com/groups/lynnshealthyfriends
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I guess if you waste all your money buying Skinny Fiber you could in theory go broke and not be able to afford food. That would help with weight loss. Other than that not so much.
  • Trudi57
    Trudi57 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money.
    I originally signed up for a 3 month trial in June. One month later I received another bottle- why would I need another bottle so soon when I had bought 3 months worth? But wait a month later there was another one. And so it has continued.
    I do not have a copy of my original receipt because I made the original order from my phone & could not print it out at the time. I thought that would be okay because there would be an email from the company confirming my order and payment - just like every other business I have ever dealt with does. But no there was no email - I have never received an email from them. Not even a courtesy one to say that they were once again taking money out of my account for yet another bottle I did not order.
    In September I received a new card from my bank. I thought that this would be one way of stopping the order because the company would contact me for my new card details (like everyone else has) and I would cancel my order instead. Problem solved - no more unwanted product. But no, I have had 2 more bottles since. How did they manage to get my bank to pay them without the details of my new card?
    They are also very clever in that the leaflet they send out with the product (no receipt ever) does not have any contact details on it what so ever so it is not a simple thing to cancel an order. If you can't contact someone you can't cancel an order with them. Very sneaky - I'm sure they have made thousands of dollars this way.
    In fact the unwanted bottle I received today was the first one that had a return address on it. I googled that address and found a page withan email address. So as of today I am cancelling my order. It doesn't work, it costs a fortune and they are not an up front company to deal with - no scruples at all. Stay away from them.
  • aubwe2000
    aubwe2000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love it, on it two months. I love that my cravings have stopped. I tried other fiber first, but I really like this.
  • amyjune0078
    Options
    It is a waste of money..Eat right and work out is key..:)
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money.
    I originally signed up for a 3 month trial in June. One month later I received another bottle- why would I need another bottle so soon when I had bought 3 months worth? But wait a month later there was another one. And so it has continued.
    I do not have a copy of my original receipt because I made the original order from my phone & could not print it out at the time. I thought that would be okay because there would be an email from the company confirming my order and payment - just like every other business I have ever dealt with does. But no there was no email - I have never received an email from them. Not even a courtesy one to say that they were once again taking money out of my account for yet another bottle I did not order.
    In September I received a new card from my bank. I thought that this would be one way of stopping the order because the company would contact me for my new card details (like everyone else has) and I would cancel my order instead. Problem solved - no more unwanted product. But no, I have had 2 more bottles since. How did they manage to get my bank to pay them without the details of my new card?
    They are also very clever in that the leaflet they send out with the product (no receipt ever) does not have any contact details on it what so ever so it is not a simple thing to cancel an order. If you can't contact someone you can't cancel an order with them. Very sneaky - I'm sure they have made thousands of dollars this way.
    In fact the unwanted bottle I received today was the first one that had a return address on it. I googled that address and found a page withan email address. So as of today I am cancelling my order. It doesn't work, it costs a fortune and they are not an up front company to deal with - no scruples at all. Stay away from them.

Have you contacted your bank? They may be able to help you.