Small Achievement

Options
kiki2009
kiki2009 Posts: 36 Member
I am a Kindergarten Teacher at an elementary school. Currently have lost 16 pounds in about 3 weeks (I am a heavy girl...283 currently). I had a cafeteria worker today ask me if I've lost weight! So amazing to know someone else has taken notice...Such a small goal but feel so accomplished!

Replies

• AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I've lost not quite 30 pounds and nobody's said anything to me yet lol. I'm a little jealous!
  • Zilla100
    Zilla100 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep on trucking, you're doing great!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    YAY! Grats, and keep up the great work! =D Love it when that happens!

I have lost 40 lbs, but not a lot of people say anything. My mom and my aunt have noticed, but that's about it. ^_^ For us bigger gals, we have to lose more for people to notice. I figure once I lose another 40 people will be like 'zomg!'.

Feel free to add me. Always nice having new friends-especially active ones!
  • jpande1
    jpande1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I only started a month ago on this site and lost only 4 pounds. It is so hard!!! I need to know how some of you are making it??::sad:
  • RealReady
    Options
    Thats great ! Keep it up!
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, and it must have felt great to hear. It really is the small achievements that keep me going everyday, way more than the number on the scale.
  • shells22
    shells22 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Every step is towards success! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!