!!!!!STOP!!!!!!

Options
STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND DRINK A GLASS OF WATER!!!!!!! This is your Pre Thanksgiving glass of water....:drinker:

Replies

• mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    i hope they drink more than one glass of water before thanksgiving
  • blottig
    Options
    thanks for the reminder...I always need it! :)
  • AndreaWyland
    AndreaWyland Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Im running a 10k in the am before the thanksgiving festivities and need to hydrate well today! Thank you for the reminder!!! Happy Thanksgiving:)
  • Denita
    Denita Posts: 28
    Options
    Thanks for that!! :smile:
  • ❤B☩❤
    Options
    Got my 32 oz. Nalgene Bottle almost gone already! Can't get enough water! HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!

(((((((((((((((((((((( STAY STRONG! )))))))))))))))))))))))

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Trickynotts
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving all!!! We don't have it in the UK :sad:
  • SouthernBell86
    SouthernBell86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I love water reminders!! Gonna go get another glass right now!

Trickynotts - There is no reason you can't celebrate Thanksgiving. I mean, you don't have to talk about pilgrims who were giving thanks for being in the new world. I have celebrated Thanksgiving with plenty of Brits (and other nationalities as well) and its always very festive. We all had plenty to be thankful for, and it seems like everyone likes turkey and pumpkin pie :)
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Did it!
  • tiffanyb73
    Options
    I did! Already had a 20 oz bottle. Working on the next one. Thank you and have a very happy thanksgiving
  • tracybarnhill
    Options
    Done going back for a refill!!! Also remember if your worried about eating too much drink a glass of water before you eat and you won't over eat!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    done!
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    Thanks!

I did!
    And I noticed I haven't had enough water today yet :-(

MM
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    Thanks! Filled up a 34oz bottle!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!