From 186 to 163. Before & During Pics. 15 more lbs to go!

Options
JennaM222
JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
UGHHHH!!! i CANNOT BELIEVE I EVER LET MEYSELF LOOK LIKE THIS. I AM NOT THAT GIRL.

I used to HATE getting my picture taken. Seeing pictures of my old self is what finally made me do something about this sick lifestyle that I was living. The first picutre was taken before last year early november. ( I am in middle ) I think I was about 185? ughhh. The Second Pic is a bach Party about 10 lbs down from my initial starting weight in july.( I am in middle ) The Final pic is me most recent ( at a bar, of course ) with some friends. ( I am far left ) AT 163 lbs.

yuck.jpg

33441_1602183527164_1013368889_1711912_2398739_n.jpg

76562_1634450173810_1013368889_1773777_6582453_n.jpg

I know I still have ALOT of work to do. I am to my "Normal" weight, but that is not good enough for me. I need to push myself more. Looking back on older pics is a sure way to push me into the gym!!

Replies

• shellybelly83
    Options
    You look great! I am somewhere around 180 now, so you are definitely giving me some great motivation to get down to my first goal, which is 160. Keep up the good work!
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    you look great, but at the same time you looked great before, too. :)

don't be down on yourself, ever.
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Hard work is paying off! Keep it up!
  • stroutman81
    stroutman81 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    a) You carry your weight very well... even at your high.

b) You're gorgeous. Really.

c) Congrats on your success thus far!!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Wow you do not look like the same person at all - you look sooo young in the last photo I bet you are carded every time now! Greag job.
  • blel0906
    Options
    You looked good to start...you look fantastic now! Agree with the other poster you look a lot younger now. Keep up the good work!
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful in all the pics. You are going to look really gorgeous when you get to your goal!! Great job and keep up the hard work it is paying off!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, dont push yourself too hard....Keep going strong
  • bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. And you look so young in your last pic! Great job and best wishes with your continued loss!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Excellent job....there is no greater motivation than seeing results...and you look amazing
  • Trickynotts
    Options
    you look great, but at the same time you looked great before, too. :)

don't be down on yourself, ever.

I totally agree!!! You look great on all 3 pics don't be ashamed I wish I looked as good as you do - thats a compliment!!!
  • JennaM222
    Options
    THANK YOU! It is great motivation.

You guys are the freakin best :happy:
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? My starting weight was close to 185 and I'm wondering if I will look similar to you when I get in the 160s! I'm between 5'8"-5'9".
  • JennaM222
    Options
    I am exactly the same height!
  • neelia
    Options
    Eeeek! Awesome! That means I will look as fabulous as you! =) My goal weight is 140. If you don't mind, what size do you wear at 163? I am in a 14 at 178. I'm hoping that getting to 140 will put me around a size 8.
  • JennaM222
    Options
    right now, I am a size 9/10. I feel like it is different though with different clothing lines. Some pants are still fitting remotely the same, where as my work clothes from express ar baggy everywhere ( but my darn waist ) :)

my first goal is 150. I want it more than anything!!!
  • tiffanyb73
    Options
    WOW! you are looking fabulous!
  • neelia
    Options
    You can do it! You've already come this far so no sense in turning back now!
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
    Just looking at you, I would of guessed you were at your goal weight!!!
    Way to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look great!!!!
    I'm currently 180 & 160 is my goal, so THANKS for the inspiration :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!