introduce Yourself

Options
Hi, joined yesterday and delighted to find just what I needed. I'm the right weight but I'm also a recent lung cancer survivor and at 74 I need to hone my urban survival skills if I'm to keep on truckin for another 20 years or so.

Replies

• normanty
    Options
    Hi, joined yesterday and delighted to find just what I needed. I'm the right weight but I'm also a recent lung cancer survivor and at 74 I need to hone my urban survival skills if I'm to keep on truckin for another 20 years or so.
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    hey I'm Jennifer.. from Michigan... I joined today.. nice to meet you!
  • mrsjo79
    mrsjo79 Posts: 123
    Options
    Welcome to both of you :bigsmile:
  • natalyeeann
    Options
    Hi! I just joined about a week ago! I have already lost 5 pounds!
  • moniquemarie25
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi I'm Nikki. I joined a day or 2 ago. Nice to meet all of you. I've lost 4 pounds since starting my diet on the first I am so happy!!!
  • lissaalee
    lissaalee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I"m Melissa Lee. I just joined yesterday and am excited about losing the weight!!:bigsmile:
  • JeffriAnn
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jeffri-Ann and I just joined today. I've got a long way to go..90 lbs, but I think this is a tool that will help get me there...at last...
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options

With your attitude, I think it will be longer than that. You are too cute. Welcome and good luck to you!!!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Welcome all and good luck with your goals this new year!
  • kmckesson
    Options
    Kate, 27, Baja California...
    Well, I've lost about 15 lbs in the last year by excersising and eating low cal versions of all the regular stuff and I have to say that it really isn't that hard to stick with when I just eat what I want except low cal. I tried lots of diets and they're great for temporary weight loss but nothing ever stuck til now so I'm pretty happy.

I'd like to lose 10 more lbs, I'd be define-ably thin if I did, but 148 is working for me for now. Good luck to all of you and lets keep eachother motivated!!
  • bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    Options
    good luck to all of you . and a note for all of us, the first week or so we start a new eating plan we seem to lose alot fast, lets not get discouraged in future weeks. it didnt pack on over night and wont come off overnight. a 1 pound loss is a 1 pound pound loss better than a 1 pound gain. good luch to all of you.