Hello MFPers,me newbie :)

Options
:flowerforyou: Hey guys :) I'm on my 6th day here at MFP.So far so gud...My daughter,@Beejane7 is my MFP/ BFF,she first intro'd me to this place,,she has been my lil lifesaver.and I'm truly grateful and thankful to God for her :love:

Okay,I'm shy by nature,so it's a bit hard for me to ask for Friends,but okay,I could use a few Friends? lol :laugh: I'm just now getting the hang of this place,and I really love it here so far.Pleez send invite if u'd like to be MFP Pals,really looking forward to meeting all :) I gotta sign out now,but will bb laters to check back in.and reply.Wish everyone all the best on their goals,take care eveyone and God bless :):smooched:

Replies

• MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Go for it LAWoman! Victory over yourself is a decision. I have won and lost in the month I've been on, but I am steadily gaining ground. Feel free to send me an invite if you like, and best of luck in your endeavor.
  • LAwoman14
    LAwoman14 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey there MagJam2004,thank u so much for sharing and for the encouragement,congrats to u on ur success,yays! :) I'm trying to get where u are,but feeling optimistic that i will :) Will send FR soon,thank u again and have a great week! :):flowerforyou:
  • NatiaGonitellie
    NatiaGonitellie Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    LaWoman,

Welcome aboard. This is my first day here. Best of luck.
  • monietrojan
    monietrojan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • AndreaMP12
    AndreaMP12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's a wonderful place here! I'm looking for new friends too :)) I'll add you!
  • LAwoman14
    Options
    Aw,thank u so much NatiaGonitell :) Welcome to ur 1st Day! :) Wish u and all,the best on ur respective journeys :) Nice meeting u,God bless :):flowerforyou:
  • LAwoman14
    Options
    Hey AndreaMP12,thank u so much for the add,and warm welcome :) Wishing u best of luck :) God bless :):flowerforyou: