If you could make one food lower fat/calories...

Replies

• Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Chocolate!!!

Also, this topic is making my salivate...
  • armstrong71
    armstrong71 Posts: 19 Member
    POUTINE ! For all you nonCanadians , this is French fries with gravy and cheese !! oh so good !
  • Mountain Dew (I don't like the diet version)
  • djtj14
    djtj14 Posts: 20
    BEER
  • CHOCOLATE
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Dessert - cakes, pies, cookies, truffles, fudge, cinnamon rolls... (I'd make them lower cal so I could eat more of them!) :drinker:

This! Baked goods are my vice. I love home baked bread too. I guess if flour didn't have calories these items wouldn't be so bad.
  • stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    alcohol.

.... and corndogs.
  • ztaitaifufu
    ztaitaifufu Posts: 77 Member
    I wouldn't make anything lower in fat or calories. But I'd add lots more protein to all fruits and veggies!

^^this ^^

but maybe nut butters.. only b/c i can never stop at one spoon...

though most leafy greens have a lot of protein (in macro breakdown i mean) percentage wise at least, already.
  • raileneperkins
    raileneperkins Posts: 37 Member
    Bread and Butter.
  • tgrey4
    tgrey4 Posts: 56
    Just one food? Probably Nutella, as embarrassing as that is. It should totally be 1 calorie and 1 carb per tablespoon, instead of 100 calories and 11g carbs.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    almonds, or most nuts for that matter, they're so damned tasty and so high in calories

Yep. Can NOT keep nuts around the house. Damn coconut coated blue diamond almonds from yesterday. Dang near ate the whole can in one sitting. Cashew nuts, I haven't had those in so long. Same with peanuts.
  • unicornpoop
    unicornpoop Posts: 178 Member
    Peanut Butter. I love it!
  • Pfil
    Pfil Posts: 73 Member
    POUTINE ! For all you nonCanadians , this is French fries with gravy and cheese !! oh so good !

Oh yes poutine! From Harvey's, slathered with gravy and cheese curds. I miss Ontario! I haven't dared to figure out how many calories was in a large but I still dream of it.
  • Sarahliquid
    Sarahliquid Posts: 201 Member
    Pizza!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    frosting
  • Everything everyone has said so far. I'd quote you all... but I'm guessing that's a forum no-no. :tongue:

If I had to pick ONE thing though... probably peanut butter. I ordered some PB2 the other day, so we'll see how it satisfies my peanut butter obsession. I'm hoping it will curb my peanut butter guilt- I can eat three or more spoonfuls and still want more!

IF PB2 does its job, my next vice would be anything dessert related. Bread pudding... cheesecake... oreos... brownies... ice cream... you name it.

ETA- Can you tell I like, no love, sweets? I can't pick just one!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge chunk. I have a plan. If I were to make it past goal weight to ''ideal'' weight, I'm going to have a day of eating whatever I want and however much just for that day. I might gain 5 pounds over night but if I had gotten to 136, I wouldn't care. There's a tub of Ben and Jerry's coming my way

LOL yes. I just got some Chocolate Peppermint Crunch and nearly cried seeing the calories per serving. But I was thankfully well below my goal so eating that bit wasn't a problem today. Guess I'm going to have to say goodbye to it soon.
  • KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    Soda. And don't give me that diet stuff. I don't want artificial sweeteners and they taste bad too.
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Brownies! they're my favorite!
  • lngrunert
    lngrunert Posts: 204 Member
    Wine.