My before and in between...

Options
2»

Replies

• tiffanyb73
    Options
    *takes a bow* thank you hun :flowerforyou:
    DAAAAYYYUUUMMMM - Honey lookin FY-YINE! Good job!
  • tiffanyb73
    Options
    LOL believe or not my fiance' has said that a few times! Thank you for your wonderful compliments! :bigsmile: :heart:

Wait you're a grandma?! Watch out men might start calling you a GILF ;)
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    you don't even look like the same person. you got great boobs, too!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so great, and you look like you dropped 10 years, I checked out your profile because someone else said you looked younger, and I was shocked I thought for sure you were in your 20's there Grandma. So excited for you great job, maybe there is a little hope for me ;).
  • tiffanyb73
    Options
    Thank you! I feel like a different person. Just makes me wonder how much better I will feel 40 lbs from now! woohoo!

you don't even look like the same person. you got great boobs, too!
  • tiffanyb73
    Options
    Yes ma'am! my granddaughter will be 1 on Thanksgiving. Thank you for the compliments. I feel younger, dont know if I feel in my 20s just yet ;) but I am working on it.

Of course there's hope for you! I think you look wonderful and you are definitely headed in the right direction. Since I've had 3 kiddos, my tummy is a huge problem area. I too may look into a tuck when the time comes but for now I will wait & see what happens when I lose this 40 lbs.

KEEP IT UP WOMAN! YOU ARE DOING GREAT!
    Wow you look so great, and you look like you dropped 10 years, I checked out your profile because someone else said you looked younger, and I was shocked I thought for sure you were in your 20's there Grandma. So excited for you great job, maybe there is a little hope for me ;).
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    omg!!!!

Awesomeness. I hope you dont take this in the wrong way, but you seriously went from looking like a frumpy mom to a sexy mama!!!!

Keep it up you look fabulous!
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I kept looking back from one pix to the next. Are you sure it's the same person? My gosh... it's amazing. I agree... you look 20 years younger. What an inspiration... just what I needed. I'm sort of struggling with my attitude this morning... and you make have giving me a jump start to the day. Congratulations and thank you!!!
  • tiffanyb73
    Options
    LOL Not at all. I felt like a frumpy mom. *yikes* But I am feeling so much better. Thank you for the compliment. :bigsmile:

omg!!!!

Awesomeness. I hope you dont take this in the wrong way, but you seriously went from looking like a frumpy mom to a sexy mama!!!!

Keep it up you look fabulous!
  • tiffanyb73
    Options
    Its definitely me! Thank you. That is the exact reason I keep coming back to the before & after section...for inspiration! I am so glad I could help you this morning as so many people on here have helped me.
    I kept looking back from one pix to the next. Are you sure it's the same person? My gosh... it's amazing. I agree... you look 20 years younger. What an inspiration... just what I needed. I'm sort of struggling with my attitude this morning... and you make have giving me a jump start to the day. Congratulations and thank you!!!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look 20 years younger too! Great job - keep it up!
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person. Wow, you are going to look so beautiful for your wedding. Great job!!
  • Wants2bethin
    Options
    Kay I was going to say that too. Tiff u look hot!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great job
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look absolutely amazing! I think you shaved 20 years off! Great Job! And good luck with the rest of your weight loss!
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    you look simply FAB! :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Confidence is truely a beautiful thing. You ROCK! :flowerforyou:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Look at the hotty in the 3rd picture!!! lol Keep up the great work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!