Looking for Motivational Friends 21-35

Options

Replies

• JaelynSmith89
    Options
    Hi :) Im 25 momma of a 5 year old boy, almost 3 year old girl, and a 10 month old baby girl. I've lost quite a bit of weight and only want to loose about 16 more ppounds and tone. would LOVE to be friends :) I'll message you :)
  • blueeyez1727
    blueeyez1727 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    also in this range and love motivational people that actually look at my food and help keep me accountable! anyone welcome to add :)
  • jcast92
    jcast92 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21, hoping to reach my goal weight sometime this year :)
    I like active friends and am hoping to help motivate too!

Anyone here can feel free to add me.
  • ccopley33
    ccopley33 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You ladies sound like you have similar goals to me! I am 27, looking to lose 85 pounds and weigh 160, which is a healthy weight for someone who is 5'10". I need help staying motivated, so please feel welcome to add me. My sister and I are doing this together. We are great cooks, so we are glad to help share recipes. We can do this!!!!!
  • theos_human
    theos_human Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

This is exactly the thread I was looking for! I've had MFP for a while, but I've been on hiatus for far too long! I'm pretty good with logging and eating right when I'm dedicated to MFP, but being a grad student, the stress of exams and the changing of my schedules (school, moving home for summer, summer job, exams) are what really get in the way of my goals! I'm hoping this will be the last time I ever have to say I was on hiatus!

I'm 22, from the Toronto area, and in Montreal for school! I have between 90-100 to lose to bring me down to my UGW :) I'm not shy about anything I do, and I love to chat! Gym wise, I'm starting the C25K program again, and I LOVE to lift (heavy) 4-5 per week. I'm pretty simple when it comes to eating, but I do love trying new recipes!

Anyone feel free to add me! I don't have many friends (i used to be shy about MFP- NO LONGER!) and had just my family on my friend list. Just shoot me a message with the request saying you found me here!
  • sunshineonfridays
    Options
    Friending. Hey girl! You can not be more talkative than me. LOL! I am 30 years old. My weight loss goals is to lose 20 lbs by summer. I have previously lost 20lbs and am know a size 10 from a 14. Hit me up if you have any questions or need someone to talk to. I will send you my personal email. :laugh:
  • benno1978
    benno1978 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 always good to have new active MFP friends anyone can feel free to add me
  • hjr9779
    hjr9779 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am 27 and started focusing on my health last summer. I would like to loose about 35 more lbs to put me in my ideal weight for 5'10 although honestly I haven't weighed that since I was 14 (although that same height so perhaps possible). I just want a healthy active lifestyle. I try not to get so wrapped up in the number however it is a good indicator of what I am doing right.

What are the biggest changes you have made toward a healthier lifestyle?

How have you handled set backs?
  • KariOrtiz2014
    KariOrtiz2014 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Im almost 22 with 70 pounds to lose feel free to add me
  • brandinacolelong
    Options
    Hi I've lost about fifty pounds and I have my last twenty to go. I could use a nice support system and I am here for anyone who needs me in theirs! :) I am new to m fitness pal so feel free to add me.
  • HawaiianGoddess
    Options
    Hi....30 and have 27 to lose!
  • Earthtokarmen
    Earthtokarmen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 29, chatty and a mommy. I could always use more friends with similar goals :)
  • lalcantara18e8xi
    Options
    Hello I am 24 years old with 15lbs to lose. Please add me :)
  • jasmineeatsfood
    jasmineeatsfood Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm around you age range and my goal is around 30 pounds. Feel free to add to me.
  • jadey_lady
    jadey_lady Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and have lost about 50lbs all together (43 since I joined the site). :) I'm not super chatty but I love giving and being motivated. Anyone can add me if they like.
  • Peacockbutterfly
    Peacockbutterfly Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 31 and have a little under 80lbs to loose. I love to talk and need all the motivational friends I can get. Anyone is free to friend me.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! I am a little older than you but I am a mom to 4 children! Good luck!!
  • sweetage123
    sweetage123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Me too guys!

I'm 23, currently living in Chicago, and looking to lose anywhere from 15-30 lbs, depending on how I feel once I get there.

I have family in New England, so does that count as similar enough to the original poster? :P
  • JannahMM
    JannahMM Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Im Jannah, 29, a primary School teacher from NSW Australia and have 30-45kg to lose (I'll decide when i feel comfortable WHEN i get there!) and would love some motivational MFP friends too! I already have great MFP friends, but many have left since i started (this is a re-start after a very stressful final year of university) so i need a top-up!

PLEASE ADD ME! :)
  • Sweetie_darling
    Sweetie_darling Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey :)

24 here, 25 next month.

I'm here looking to lose my final 20 kgs.

I'm in NSW too, tho about to move to QLD, tomorrow actually, lol.

New starts all round :)