Living by faith

Options
I have been through some tough situations and quitting cigarettes was one of the challenges. Four years ago I let them go. Obesity will also be a thing of the past. Soon enough.....

Replies

• farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Good for you, I quit smoking over 35 years ago, the obesity is work in progress but nearly there

You can do it, gets hard at times, but I know that quiting smoking is much harder than losing weight
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Great determination to quit smoking so successfully. Losing weight can be more difficult, as you have to have food around you, but just keep right on with the grit and persistence, and you will get to your goal!!
    Well done!
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    It can be done, and you can do it, I have no doubt. I haven't smoked since 1980. July 2012, my BMI was in the obese area (OK, only just, at 30.6, but it was in there). It moved into the healthy area (<25) mid-January 2013, and has now been steady at 22.5-23 for a little over six months.
    You can do it.
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm sure that will inspire others with the same challenges. Now kick that lard to the curb! ;)