Day 1 and 14 of the 30 Day Shred pics

Options

Replies

• msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I couldn't see the pics... but I have been contemplating doing the 30 day shred. I have started it 5 times and never finished....
  • Itbeginswithyourself
    Options
    PhotoGrid_1391453957437_zps66cc0142.jpg
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    no pics....
  • 195to135
    195to135 Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Great job!
  • SimplyEee
    SimplyEee Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Awesome !!! Starting tomorrow for the second time around!! Thanks for posting , more motivation for us!!!
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference. I'm on day 9 and haven't seen much progress yet :/
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    My first round of 30day Shred went like this

Day 10 down 3 inches
    Day 20 down another 4 inches
    Day 30 down another 2 inches

total 9 inches and 3% BF...Lost 3lbs..I would have lost more but I wasn't weighing my food.

493a0bf5-cb2e-433c-ba21-2376285738a3_zps5ec88d3e.jpg
  • kruemenapp
    kruemenapp Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are all giving me the incentive to really push myself and do it!! I have been realy scared to try do it!
  • Keji306
    Keji306 Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Great job!

Wow, pls what were u doing in terms of the weight dumbbell(I am using 1KG each).Also did you reduce your food intakes as well. This is an amazing result I want that too. Pls share plsssss.
  • FitBritt333
    FitBritt333 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Trying the 30 day shred my self. Just started it yesterday!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    wow. great pictures!
  • tammyb1995
    tammyb1995 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    what exactly is the 30 day shred...these are awesome results
  • laurarich2014
    laurarich2014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It is Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD. It has 3 different programs and works your butt off literally.
  • paige_and
    Options
    Just started today! Hoping it works this well.
  • EuSaNaD
    Options
    I started 30 Day Shred yesterday, and recently finished my 2nd workout tonight (level 1). I am impressed with my endurance and that I'm able to keep my legs up for the scissor crunches at the end. :bigsmile: I probably owe that to Tony Horton's 10 Minute Trainer Abs DVD. :smile: Here's to seeing it through! :happy:
  • RoxyleanJeanz
    RoxyleanJeanz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wow that's great! ... ive found the vids on you tube..... I did the level one today ... not sure if they ar all on youtube but it was pretty hard out! I am really sore at the mo .. will try and do it daily!
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! That is amazing! You should be very proud of your accomplishment! The DVD has been sitting on top of my TV for months. I'm sold...starting the 30DS TOMORROW!!!!!! (Well, it's midnight, so I guess that should be; starting the 30DS TODAY!!!!!) :wink: :wink:
  • amber6108
    amber6108 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just finished day one level one! I did about 23 days or so of this about three years ago then moved so.didn't complete it. I did see some toning up results though! Ready to give it another shot along with some cardio and or gym a few times a week! Feel free to add me for encouragement!
  • mtwex
    mtwex Posts: 4
    Options
    I started 30DS today! Will take measurements and photos later! Good luck all!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!