Looking for myfitnesspal friends!

Options
I am 20 years old looking to lose at least 18 more lbs and looking for some friends on here :) I am kind of new to using the app again. I am very supportive and would love to interact with others looking to lose weight/have lost weight. Please feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• cummingslp1003
    Options
    Nice to meet you. I am looking to lose at least 30 pounds if not more. I am looking for some friends to help me get my butt off the couch and start working out more.
  • HawaiianGoddess
    Options
    Hi..new here my goal is 27 pounds so ...:)
  • williamsbr
    Options
    Time to put on your game face! 13 to go!
  • lmurph93
    lmurph93 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Added :) I'm also 20 and looking to lose 20-25 pounds. Good luck and stay motivated!!
  • JTorch97
    Options
    I'm new on here too! I am currently 127 pounds and would like to reach 120 pounds!
  • LenaB4
    LenaB4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel off the wagon during the holidays. I'm getting started again. Looking for new friends for motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • ShellyH128
    ShellyH128 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI! I was a previous lifetime member of WW. I kept my weight off for nearly 4 years. But, stress from a new job and my husband losing his job and busy kid schedules, I put a good portion of that back on. So, I'm now working my way back down. I have about 25lbs to go.
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    Options
    I'm looking to add more female friends too so add me as well please
  • annettemorales06
    Options
    Hi I'm 26! I've been using MFP for a while now I've got about 10 more pounds to go in my weightloss...I'm just now starting to get into the Community part of MFP So I'm wanting to add more friends you are active with the app as well...so feel free to add me :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey all feel free to add. always happy to be supportive