Momma of two looking for other Mommas to connect with

Options
Hi! I am a young mother of two children, under three. I would love to have some buddies that are in similar situations. While I stay at home, I am a full-time student and I am having trouble finding time for exercise. On top of that, my hubby likes to eat! So I would love family (& budget!) recipes to be able to share. Any encouragement would be appreciated! I need to be held accountable, and can return the favor!

Replies

• melissabaillie2012
    Options
    I added you :)
  • psychicmedium26
    Options
    Hey Im a mom who is home a lot too! I added you.
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I work from home with a younger stepdaughter and a husband with a sweet tooth. I added you. Good luck!
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have one kid and work full time. I have a hard time finding time to workout, especially during the week. I just do a little exercise (jumping jacks, push ups, crunches, etc) at a time and it adds up during the day.
  • JMel86
    JMel86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jill & I'm a stay at home mom of a 3 year old. I'm on everyday, I love to encourage & be encouraged, feel free to add me, anyone!
  • 281Danielle
    Options
    Hi I am a stay at home mom to 2 kids, one is 3 and the other is 2. Feel free to add me. I just start MFP about 2 weeks ago and I am looking for some people to help me stay motivated.