The new guy

Options
so i decided its time to think about losing weight, mostly for confidence levels and wanting to feel better about myself

i have bad eating habbits, dont like many fruit or veg atall so that leaves the unhealthy food doh, also im a chef wich doesnt help for me lol

so i saw a before and after thread and that made me deicde to join up and give me an inspiring boost

im not too sure if its better to cut down abit or go hard and really reduce food intake, would like to lose as much as possible for a holiday in june, currently 18st7 would like to be around 15/15st5

Replies

• Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! Good luck , you got this!
  • dwolfman90
    Options
    Hey man Im just like you, I love to cook and eat and enjoy life. Dont stress yourself too much just make sure you keep your head up and keep on doing what your doing. Take it a day at a time and make smart choices remember we are all human and entitled to miskates so if you fall pick yourself up and keep going. If you have any questions or anything feel free to message me my friend we are all here trying to be better together man good luck
  • pritam_pyare
    Options
    Hi

Even I'am new here...
    Looking for loosing weight.
    Best of luck Buddy :)
  • nancykasovan
    Options
    I found that sometimes when you write down what you eat and see how many calories are going in, you tend to think twice. Like if I eat a serving of chips I know I'll have to be on the treadmill for about 45 mins. or more depending on my speed. It really makes me think twice about it!! good luck, and hope this helps you as much as its helping me!!
  • dapp25
    dapp25 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    thanks for the replys and nice words guys :), am now writing down what i eat, weigh ins and exercise and shall see what happens :)
  • raulafanador
    raulafanador Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey man add me if you like, we actually have the same goal weight so it would make for some motivating friendly competition.
  • _tigerblood_
    _tigerblood_ Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me sir. I'm new as well.
  • SevenFlorins
    Options
    I'm pretty new. You can add me if you'd like.
  • dapp25
    dapp25 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    cheers guys, added you 3 :D