Any moms in their 20-30s?

Options

Replies

• GiaLaDiva
    GiaLaDiva Posts: 26
    Options
    Hey everyone I am new! Mother of 2 happily married and on a wieght loss journey to lose 120lbs. I started my journey on June 10 and have lost 10lbs since. I am looking for motivational partners and new friends who are also on a journey to be healthy and fit for their family. I started a vlog on youtube you can find it under GiaLaDiva82. Please subscribe comment and add me as a friend on here I need all the help and support I can get! We can do this!
  • TabethaH5
    TabethaH5 Posts: 36
    Options
    34 with 3 kids 12 boy 4 girl and 2 girl. Love to be added ( from anyone)
  • sweda420
    sweda420 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 31 with a 19 month old daughter. It's certainly a struggle to find time to eat right and exersice with a toddler running around! But somehow I've managed to lose 28 pounds in 2.5 months. I've got a long way to go and I'd love some support wherever I can find it. I had some good friends on here but they've all seemed to fizzle out! Feel free to add me ladies!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies :) I'm 34 with 4 kids 11 and under. It is hard to keep it all together, but we can do it. :) Anyone here can add me!
  • cortneyrc
    cortneyrc Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 24 and have a beautiful 9 month old daughter! Im trying to lose the baby weight before trying to have another. Im happy to be friends with anyone who needs a little support :)
  • psychochillie
    psychochillie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm just about to turn 30! I have 3 boys (so far) and trying to get down at least 10kg before getting pregnant again. Pregnancy is so much easier with less weight. I was really active during the last pregnancy and I feel that contributed to a nicer head size of my baby and consequent fast labor (maybe too fast!). I want to minimise worsening of pregnancy caused varicose veins by getting my weight down.

Longer term goal is to be 20kg down, but I'm more interested in building muscle and becoming a dress size I'm comfortable with than the actual weight. Not a fan of looking pregnant when my youngest is nearly 2 years old!
  • Jess11Gold
    Jess11Gold Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am a stay at home mommy of 2! Feel free to ad me :)
  • JuneyCleaves
    JuneyCleaves Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Committed and consistent (and busy! !!!) Mom to a two year old here!
    Love to have yas along, so add me if you'd like.
    60lbs down, 20-30lbs to go!
    225lbs day of delivery
    165lbs today
    140-150lbs by the new year? !
    :)
    JC.
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I just turned 30 and my son will be 3 on Sunday (and 2 angel babies). My diary is open and anyone is free to add me!
  • mommaknox5
    mommaknox5 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new. I'm married with 5 kids. I need new ideas on dieting, exercise music and motivation.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    34 yr mom with 3 kids that are almost 7, 3, and 16 months. I completely understand making time for yourself to get workouts in. It's really hard
  • reeny34
    Options
    Hi, I am a 34 yo (soon to be 35) mother of two children aged 15 (girl) and 8 (boy).

Anyone feel free to add me :happy:
  • serioustuff
    Options
    Hiya. Im 26. Mum of two. One boy and one girl. They are my life and Im changing me to give them a better life. Its time for me to be a good role model and thats what is keeping me going everyday xxx
  • xPeacefulx
    xPeacefulx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello :smile: my name is kacey im 24 and i have a 8 month old. I've been wanting to get back in shape and have been doing good for a week im looking for friends and support too :)
  • balsert713
    balsert713 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, with twin 8yo girls! :) Feel free to add me -- or anyone else that wants to add me! :) I'm always looking for people to chat with! I love reading my news feed -- although I don't comment on EVERYTHING, usually just actual status updates opposed to workouts, journals, and whatnot. :)

ps. Tiffany, btw. I always forget my name. :P
  • mommaknox5
    mommaknox5 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Has anyone heard of Muscle Rev x and Extreme nitro supplements?
  • SLIMGIRL86
    Options
    heyyyyy, im jada and i will be the big 28 this year and feel like im 60 i need a good friend on here to keep me motivated i have 3 kids that keep me mentally exhausted and physically busy. i think ima try to incorpate someof my excercise in may daily cleaning routine. i pulled some type of back muscle and now i really feeel 60 ecer since that occurred im stiffffffer than ever soo i hope your jurney goes well
    ;0
  • ameteorsink
    Options
    Hello fellow momma's,
    I'm 28 with a hubby and a 15 month old boy! Press feel free to add me! My main thing is feeling like i just don't have enough time in the day!!
  • mytimetoshine06
    Options
    I have a 8 month old and just stared mfp in Jan. Feel free to add me if you like. I love to chat and help motivate others. :-)
  • slummymummy2014
    slummymummy2014 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a mum of 2 from the uk. New to MFP and looking for friends to help motivate me! Please feel free to add me