2»

Replies

• 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    White chicken chili
  • wonders13
    Options
    Ribeye steak, french fries, toast and caramel cake! :)
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Baked Swai fillet {with onion slices}, garlic green beans, sir fry veggies, sweet potato slices. And a slice of Larro low sugar Key Lime Pie.
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    i just had 4oz. pork chop 1/2c.spinach and 1/2c. mashed potatoes for a total of 426 calories. WAS YUMMY!!:bigsmile:
  • Fresh haddock fillets, tossed salad and baked potato.
  • snowdancer03
    snowdancer03 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Taco salad
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Chicken enchilada soup (copycat Chili's recipe) and some leftover taquitos from Super Bowl.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Today is my son's fourth birthday so he picked the menu: catfish, hush puppies, raw broccoli with homemade ranch, guacamole and squirmy wormy (spaghetti) noodles with butter. He described hot fudge cake perfectly (he had it once several months ago!) when asked what kind of cake he wanted so that was dessert. Total cheat meal that was worth every bite. What's going to be tough is passing on the leftovers!

If my kids ever asked for that amount of food I would keel over from shock... mine only eat a couple of bites of whatever I put in front of them! Hope he had a great day!
  • chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Today was a workout day, and I generally eat about 1/2 my calories in the evening, so here goes:

Raw broccoli and baby carrots with homemade ranch dressing
    Philly Gourmet Beef Burger, 2 slices bacon, American cheese, and a fried egg on an English muffin (with ketchup).
    one Perdue whole grain chicken tender (my daughter didn't want it)
    Homemade Chai

970 calories
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Had the banana/egg pancake recipe that was posed a couple days ago. My curried honey mustard chicken is still baking. I swear I'll fall asleep without eating it :|. Well it'd take a small miracle for that to happen, but it's the thought that counts :P
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat enough today for breakfast/lunch combined, I'm on 1,320 cal right now but it just worked out that way. So for dinner I ate a lot...

my husband's delicious homemade lentil soup with spinach, onion & coconut milk

4 oatmeal butterscotch cookies (I baked them after dinner)

string cheese

handful of cashews
  • MarKayDee
    Options
    Probably gonna be a boneless (Skin on) chicken thigh marinaded in balsamic vinaigrette with white rice... My husband took the card I needed for grocery shopping so I am outta veggies. Oh well, I had a big breakfast and lunch.
  • josstuff
    josstuff Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Today was quiona, veggies, guacamole, and learn ground turkey.
  • Mick8666
    Options
    Baked Talapia with lemon pepper seasoning, veggie mix steamed, and a brown and red rice

My logs are open to all
  • tgrey4
    tgrey4 Posts: 56
    Options
    According to what will be available at my college's dining hall tonight, I'm planning on kielbasa with green peppers and onions, steamed broccoli, and one piece of falafel!