He and She!

Options
so my Hunny and I have decided that we are going to challenge each other to lose weight .... he is gone usually 4 weeks at a time ...at work ..... we weighed each other the day that he left ...... so we will see what the out come shall be ! :smooched: ....

A little challenge never hurt anyone ! All that I have to say to him is bring it right the heck on ! LOL!

Replies

• Sing1outloud
    Sing1outloud Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    so my Hunny and I have decided that we are going to challenge each other to lose weight .... he is gone usually 4 weeks at a time ...at work ..... we weighed each other the day that he left ...... so we will see what the out come shall be ! :smooched: ....

A little challenge never hurt anyone ! All that I have to say to him is bring it right the heck on ! LOL!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Nothing like some competition to heat things up. Hope you kick some booty! :laugh:
  • magdalune
    magdalune Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Dare I ask what the winner gets? :wink:
  • Sing1outloud
    Options
    lol!!! Hey I guess that I never asked what the winner gets ?! I guess that I would have to say the satisfation of knowing that you are getting healthy and strong.... I think that really we are just each others motivation ! :smooched:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Just be prepared for the fact that for some reason men have an easier time shedding pounds. My ex and I did this challenge and the weight just melted off of him (despite him not always sticking to the eating right and I excerise WAY more than him). :explode:
    But regardless it keeps me going. I am determined to be the one that goes the distance and has the results stick.
    Good Luck on your challenge!!
  • Sing1outloud
    Options
    Yea I was thinking about the fact that guys have the magical power of the melt sometimes and they don't have to hardly do anything ! I guess that what I am really counting on is that he works for corrections in down state ny and really doesn't get a lotof work out time with the fact that he has to work a lot of doubles so I am hoping that I will get to him with cutting back on the cals. and working my tale off we will see though... i am not as strong willed as him ...... but I am working on it .... I never go down without a fight !!!!

Thanks for the luck ! :happy:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Beat his butt!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I think its a great motivator knowing you can work super hard without him seeing you for 4 weeks, he won't even know how much you are changing until he sees you.

Good Luck! :flowerforyou:
    I hope you win!
  • melgirl1120
    melgirl1120 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That sounds like fun!!! I hope you kick his butt!!:flowerforyou:
  • Sing1outloud
    Options
    I am hoping that it will not be a problem ....LOL! Thanks to everyone for the support ! :flowerforyou: