Looking for people to add.

Options
I'd like to post about myself here, so you can know for sure if you want to add me or not.
And I'd really like to mention this -- if I don't accept your request, don't take it personal. It is because I'm trying to find people that are similar to me.

I am a young woman, and I'm still in school. I am studying photography, and I'm proud to say that I have achieved award winning photos. I am undecided whether to pursue it as a career, or keep it as a hobby. I'd really like to try to become a nurse.
I am from the Midwest USA, and I own horses and several other pets. I show horses in Western Pleasure, and I barrel race. I also spend most of my time trail riding and enjoying the companionship with my horses.

On myfitnesspal, I am simply here to track my calories and maintain my current weight. During September, I had a very serious jaw surgery that took away my ability to eat solid food for a month and a half. I went from a healthy 5'6" 135 lbs to a 110 lbs. Now, I'm steadily gaining my weight back, and trying to do so in good way. I want to become more toned and fit than I was before.

I don't track my weight progress much, so I'm fairly certain it will say I'm at 4 lbs lost forever, even though this isn't true.

I'm not a perfect person, and I don't eat 100% clean foods. I don't exercise every single day. I'm just here to learn, to track my progress, and to become happier with my body.

Now if you read all of that, I'm actually kind of shocked. Thanks!

Replies

• gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Welcome here, I'm sure you will find lots of support. Cheers!
  • mytimetoshine06
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me :)
  • aalcorn379
    Options
    wow someone else from the midwest. small world.... I recently just graduated in may of last year and getting used to working as a nurse. I love it but with working full time nights its tough to keep a healthy lifestyle. Thats why I'm on here I need a little guidance with my choices. Its wonderful your trying to keep a healthy weight. I wish u luck