On the way...

Options
I started of at 255 pounds at the start of August, I weighed in this morning at 235, a little mini victory for me.

here are a couple of pics to highlight my progress so far.

I have been eating cleaner and working out with my personal trainer once or twice a week and at home 3 or 4 times per week.

I am aiming for a steady 1-1.5 pounds a week. I have lost weight before and damaged my metabolism along the way with no strength training. I feel stronger and fitter than ...I can remember.

here you go - be gentle with me.

255pounds.jpg

235.jpg

Replies

• eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Wow! You can really see a huge difference! Good job!!!
  • tmcowan
    tmcowan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! You can tell a difference!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    good work
  • JulieTX86
    Options
    That's great! Keep going, your hard work is paying off!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! :happy:
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Congrats--Your hard work is paying off! I'm so happy for you that you are feeling better. That feeling on the inside will keep you motivated. You look great! :wink:
  • lfafnis
    lfafnis Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    :happy: Awesome job! You look great! Keep it up.
  • carolrayes
    carolrayes Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference - well done you are looking great!
  • myranda2888
    myranda2888 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I don't think there's anyway not to be gentle. You look amazing, and you can def. see a difference. Keep it up! :) Awesome!!!
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! Great job!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    wow! Congrats on the changes from all your hard work! You're doing terrific:drinker: :wink:
  • thehealthyone
    Options
    EXCELLENT WORK DOG!!! :glasses: There is no doubt about it! YOU ARE PACK LEADER!!!!!

Keep up the AWESOME WORK my friend! The reward in WEIGHTLOSS is PLEASING TO THE EYES..but the GIFT we receive from

it, is LEARNING to COOK HEALTHIER FOODS/PORTION CONTROL, and the BiGGEST BLESSING the HIGHER ENERGY OF

GREAT HEALTH that we use w/our friends and family..even to inspire friends, family and strangers along the way!

I believe you will only FEEL MORE AMAZING as you TURN AROUND each bin, THROUGHOUT THIS

LIFE-CHANGING JOURNEY!! So glad to be on it with you! YOU ARE AN AMAZING INSPIRATION FOR ALL OF US!!!! Love ya!:heart:
  • nicolby
    Options
    Big difference so far! I think you look awesome.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Great work buddy... keep kicking *kitten*!
  • tiffanyb73
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference! Very awesome! keep up the good work :bigsmile:
  • carmen1485
    Options
    Well done on all your hard work - what a change in your life. Great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!