• askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    nqe1xd.png

That's what I'm talkin bout :laugh:
  • Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered gummy bears are the best thing ever invented!

db03485f-4cf0-4007-a480-46f79335413a_zps4f815927.jpg
  • NicholePotato
    NicholePotato Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Raffaello2.bmp
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

4e48bee6d1738563fdd5a93a08a708c0.png

winner!!!!!
  • LauraHasABabyJack
    LauraHasABabyJack Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I still love these... though I suspect most of you have no idea what they are :smile: . Think chocolate gummibears - sounds weird but they are so good.

large.jpg

This along with good quality dark chocolate, and tim tams.

HA, I'm so Aussie :laugh:

Nestle_Milo_Bar.jpg

But the *original* Milo bar, not this new s h * t e they have...

Tim Tams! I love those! They're soooo expensive here in the US and of course I live near a place that carries them. I remember eating them every day when I studied in Australia.
  • LauraHasABabyJack
    LauraHasABabyJack Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Oh, YES! Esther Price dark chocolate covered cherries are definitely THE BEST! Used to live in Dayton where the company originated and since moving to Utah have even ordered some and paid the shipping to get them here! Not often...I dare not....they are addicting! :love: :love:

And it's awful going in the shop and trying not to stand next to the basket of samples. Krogers all over the area carry boxes now. Yumyumyum.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    70c00b92-9766-49ce-b4c8-82b0c6d03274.jpg

I LOVE THESE. I've got one in my pantry. It's only lasted this long (2 days lol) because there's a lot of chocolate in my house right now.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    While many of these options are wonderful ways to spend calories, high quality dark chocolate both tastes good and satisfies, so you don't end up going back for more and more...I call out "Theo" in the night.
  • Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    nqe1xd.png
    :love: :drinker:
    Did you know that if you close your eyes and eat skittles one at a time they all taste the same? I didn't believe it till I tried it.
  • laurenislost
    laurenislost Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It's weird after 30 days of no grains, bread, sweets, cola (of any kind diet or full-sugar), and only giving myself sugar in the form of fruit, I almost don't even miss candy. I had some cravings a few nights ago, but I dunno, I feel like not having a muffin top is worth more to me than the tasty good yummy nachos (ok so maybe I am not over it, hah). Anwyway, what was I saying? Oh, yeah, I am not bitter, I just can't do sweets without being dissatisfied with my bod.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    It's weird after 30 days of no grains, bread, sweets, cola (of any kind diet or full-sugar), and only giving myself sugar in the form of fruit, I almost don't even miss candy. I had some cravings a few nights ago, but I dunno, I feel like not having a muffin top is worth more to me than the tasty good yummy nachos (ok so maybe I am not over it, hah). Anwyway, what was I saying? Oh, yeah, I am not bitter, I just can't do sweets without being dissatisfied with my bod.

I'm glad you're not bitter - some folks are more bitter than a mouth fulla coffee grounds.
    I've found that I can work sweets into my diet and be very, very happy with my body.
    Discovering that has made me a delighted piglet, indeed!

This is me doing a happy candy dance:
    candy_corn_dancing_lg_blk.gif
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm very picky about candy, which is probably a good thing. Snickers is my favorite store bought candy by a very wide margin. I also like Kit Kat, Heath and Butterfinger. I don't like hard candy or gummy candy or things like Starburst. Chocolate covered nuts are also a favorite.

I much prefer homemade baked goods likes cookies and pies to candy, though. Cake too, but cookies, cobblers and pies are better (IMO). Especially fruit cobbler/pies.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    York_Peppermint_Pattie_snapped_open.jpg

THAT IS TOOTHPASTE

NOT CANDY

TRUTH!
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I'm very picky about candy, which is probably a good thing. Snickers is my favorite store bought candy by a very wide margin. I also like Kit Kat, Heath and Butterfinger. I don't like hard candy or gummy candy or things like Starburst. Chocolate covered nuts are also a favorite.

I much prefer homemade baked goods likes cookies and pies to candy, though. Cake too, but cookies, cobblers and pies are better (IMO). Especially fruit cobbler/pies.

pictures or it never happened. :laugh:
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    My goodness, I didn't realize how hungry I am until reading this thread. Come onnnnnn lunch time... 30 minutes to go!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Those Butterfinger PB cups are legit.

Here is my ultimate kryptonite. If I can limit myself to 1 serving in a day, I consider it a major win.

vanilla-tootsie-rolls-candy-ff-126660.jpg

I've been pretty good about limiting serving portions of my "problematic" favorites since I started losing weight except for Vanilla Tootsies. Once I have some, I just can't stop myself from say "ok, one more serving". Many times.

I'm only quoting this for the img....I thought it said "candy whorehouse" :laugh: Not really a tootsie toll fan.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Raisins are evil......NOPE!!! These are better!!

tumblr_m9et53cAKC1remxhdo1_r1_250.gif

Oh yeah, those are def my favorites. Now I am addicted to Atkins chocolate Hazelnut Daybreak bars, because they remind me of the Rochers. Gotta start my day with one to get my fix!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Mexican candy is the bomb.com

892b0acb-d4ad-4bb0-b750-1c0b7aeb2b36.jpg
  • mamahannick
    mamahannick Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Peanut-Butter-Cup-Ice-Cream-2.jpg

THIS. Give me all the Reese's in the worlddddddddd!