Are you 18,19, 20's? Got a big goal?

Options
Hi im Lauren, 19, UK, looking for young people with big goals to help each other on our weight loss journey. :smile:

GOOD LUCK ALL xx

Replies

• rolley
    rolley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Lizzie, 23 and looking to reduce from 75 (was 80) to 55! Aim to do the rest in 3/4 months...How about you?
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'm 24... My starting weight was 215 and my goal weight is 145. I still have quite a bit to go.
  • sarahc142
    Options
    Hi, I'm 20. Not really a "big" goal but I'm looking to lose around 30lbs
  • WhisperAnne
    Options
    I'm 22 and my goal is to maintain.
  • bahdayy
    bahdayy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Elyssa. I'm 25. I'm looking to lose at least 20 lbs. I know it's not BIG so to say but it's big for me...
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I started when I was 21, 246lbs. I'm now 22 and 168. I remember thinking when I started that I'd be happy if I hit 160, but as I got closer to that number, I knew I wouldn't be happy with that being my ultimate goal, so I changed it to 140. When I get there, that'll be 106 pounds down. But because I'm crazy, I kinda wanna see if I can get to 123 so I can say that I'm half the person I used to be. I'm not sure if that is realistic though, so we will just see how it goes. Other goals not dealing with weight? I am going to start hiking the Adirondaks this year, I want to run a 5k this spring, and just partake in activities I always shied away from, like kayaking with friends or going to the waterpark.
  • typicallyjazzy
    typicallyjazzy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 21. Went from 149 to 122 and am aiming for 120 then ill start maintaining.
  • QueenofGuac
    QueenofGuac Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and I started at 230 and I'm trying to get to 175 at first (which would be smaller than I was in high school!), but I know I'll want to actually be around 150/ 160.

I really want to be able to wear a two piece bathing suit confidently. I love being outside in the summer, at the beach, or down at the lake, but I'm always in a one piece.... makes me feel like I'm everyone's mom! haha.
  • YorriaRaine
    YorriaRaine Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 as well. Looking to lose 69 lbs. Will take me over a year I imagine, and I'm on my third week here on mfp but I'm really happy with my results so far.
  • millej30
    Options
    My name is Jessica, from US. I am 24 and 217, looking to lose 60 lbs this year and 122 overall. I struggle with weight loss for a LOT of reasons so I'm just trying to take it slow and lower my expectations of myself. I'm not trying to diet or lose weight, I'm changing my life!
  • misshannibal
    Options
    Hi, I'm Hannah. I'm 21 and looking to lose 35-40 pounds. I'm trying to set a goal of losing about 8-10lbs per month (2-2.5lbs/week). So.. that would mean, I could potentially be to my goal weight in about 5-7 months (maybe by July/August/September?). My ultimate goal is to be at/by my goal weight by the end of this year (I'm graduating at the end of fall semester and I want to buy a sexy dress to wear under my grad gown to show off the success I've made with my mind AND body)
  • jlar09
    jlar09 Posts: 99
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jennie, twenty-two, and about half-way to my goal. I've been on MFP for 3-4 months; active every day. Feel free to add me!
  • LaurenStephaine
    LaurenStephaine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I have added you!

PS...kinda regretting putting big goal as whether you want to loose 2 pounds or 200 pounds its a big goal for you and a great achievement to get there! Well done all and good luck! xx
  • ioanaraluk95
    Options
    Hii, I'm 18 and I want to lose about 15 pounds! :) I've done it before but what I used to do isn't working anymore! I need help :( does anyone has any suggestions?
  • Hansonian
    Hansonian Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 and trying to lose 30-40 pounds. Feel free to add me! :)
  • TeaToastParis
    TeaToastParis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and want to lose the 5 stone (70lbs) I put on over uni. I have lost nearly 4 stone over a period of 9 months living in France...the food is so healthy over there!! However it went straight back on within a couple of months being back in UK haha. Soooo, this is it, I'm going to lose it for good now...hopefully I'll be there or close by the end of the year.
  • I am at 210...my first goal is 185 ...im concentrating on inches I have a huge muffin top 49in.. now (46) for the last 3 weeks i been walking 1-3 miles I have manage to lose inches.. I eat a lot less.. I am a size 15/17 from (walmart jr size) add me i new at this
  • lemur933
    lemur933 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, my goal is to go from 230 (start - current 217) to 150
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    I'm 21, my goal is to lose 25 pounds by June 7th!
  • pmuise1991
    Options
    Hey! Im Paige, 23. Starting Weight was 175. Looking to lose roughly 40 pounds.. Currently at 168 :D