Looking for a AWESOME suport group of people!

Hello, so to start off my names Kimberley and I'm 18, I joined a few days ago, and I really love this site so far and what it has to offer, in just two days my boyfriend said that my mood has changed hugely (for the better) but you see the thing with me is I'll get really into something then stop. So I'm looking for some people to help make me not do that. I'm sure I'm not the only one out there XD I give as much support as I can as well. I'm also a cook, in fact a Head cook at a bar, so this isn't going to be easy.

My goal is to lose 30lb, if i can do that, ill try to lose more. I'm at 180 right now so add me! I accept everyone

Replies

• marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Hi

Feel free to add me if you like.

My names Marika and i'm 25.

I'm on here everyday and will support as well as I can and always happy for general chat as well.

Marika
  • kosmosEP
    kosmosEP Posts: 73 Member
    I'm just like you with getting really into something then dropping it. I'll add you :) anyone else feel free to add me as well.
  • I'm 25 & I've always had problems sticking with it when I've tried to lose weight. This site is the first one to keep me going! Feel free to add me, I'm pretty talkative though fair warning haha
  • mshort87
    mshort87 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me too! Lost weight before now I have to do it again :( but power in numbers right?!
  • jesslillyb6
    jesslillyb6 Posts: 14 Member
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add me. I'm on a 10 day streak
    In MFP and I couldn't be happier. I've lost 9 pounds in 2weeks!
    I'm currently doing the herbalife QuickStart program and seeing results.
    However it's hard so I need friends on the site that will help to
    Encourage me and I will do the same! I still need to lose 10-15 lbs
    Let's all do this journey together!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    I'm ok wouldn't say I'm awesome but then again I'm modest haha. Happy to be a friend even though at 25 I'm an old timer :(
  • KayKay7459
    KayKay7459 Posts: 20 Member
    Feel free to add me :)