3 Minute Legs? Seriously??

Options
Please watch the video...

http://3mltotaltransformations.com/

I'm currently admitted at the hospital and getting caught up on my exercise infomercials! This is by far taking the cake. WHAT in the world? I seriously need something to put inbetween my legs to make squats...more, um...er....awkward??

girl-and-machine-home-page.png

Its like half an ironing board or something! Is there someone seriously sitting there thinking of the most borderline inappropriate ideas and thinking...BOY! That would make a great exercise aid!

Replies

• MrsBrosco
    Options
    LMAO! Thanks!
  • Manda1987
    Options
    That'll go great with my Shake Weight!

;)
  • End6ame
    End6ame Posts: 903
    Options
    I think this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Barbell squats are already the greatest exercise you can do, they don't need any accessories.
  • mixedproduct
    mixedproduct Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Heehee! Thanks. Good luck in your recovery from your hospital stay as well!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just wow!!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    LOL, that is HYSTERICAL.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options

;)

so i just watched the south park that had the shake weight thing on it, and i thought it was a joke, but last night i was at a drug store to pick up a tape measure and my bf pointed out the shake weight and i was practically in hysterics! i had no idea this thing really existed!
  • nellajane24
    nellajane24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    hahaha...

You've gotta watch out for those infomercials! You watch them long enough and you begin to think you need it. Even something as ridiculous as this. Thanks for this!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options

;)

so i just watched the south park that had the shake weight thing on it, and i thought it was a joke, but last night i was at a drug store to pick up a tape measure and my bf pointed out the shake weight and i was practically in hysterics! i had no idea this thing really existed!

I just learned there actually IS a Casa Bonita Restaurant in Denver, and it is exactly like Cartman described it.... I though it was a joke too LOL
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    ^^ so awesome.

i really love south park.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    hands down, the best show on television. period.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    OhMyGoodness that is funny! And yes, "borderline inappropriate" is definitely a good description as well.
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Ok, that made me think of this thing I saw last year. It's not a workout thing, but it definitely falls into the "borderline inappropriate" category.

I give you....

The Go-Girl!
    goGirl_prodShot3_hp.png
    http://www.go-girl.com/
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options

;)

The shake weight was EXACTLY what I was thinking of when I saw this...You could do both at once! I mean come on!

DOUBLE work out! :o)

LOL!!!! I couldn't take my eyes away...
  • PrincessPudgy
    Options
    Ok, that made me think of this thing I saw last year. It's not a workout thing, but it definitely falls into the "borderline inappropriate" category.

I give you....

The Go-Girl!
    goGirl_prodShot3_hp.png
    http://www.go-girl.com/

HAHA!

That's hilarious.

The first post is hilarious too. The things people come up with!!
  • CoryIda
    Options

HAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAA. I almost needed to use a Go-Girl that was so funny!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    My fiance busts me watching those infomercials all the time...what about the one that's a semi-circle and you work your abs on it...or Chuck Norris weights...oh yeah I watch 'em all lol...the thing is, they work if you use them...most people that buy crap like that don't use them...that's why they end up on kijji
  • SafariLara
    Options

;)

BAHAHAHAHA okay that just made me laugh....
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Both of those items are very WOW! Omg...

We call the second picture a "she wee" in the UK!....although I don't think they sell very well over here!