S.B.F. Fitness Challenge. . .Aug 1

Options
Happy Friday! Hope everyone has a great weekend planned.

I'm off to Fort Worth after my morning workout, so may not check in tomorrow. Yesterday I did intervals of hills and speed on the treadmill. I tried to do Shred, but my wrist wouldn't take it. Today will probably be another mix of elliptical and treadmill. My wrist has got me in a rut.

Have a great workout!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! Hope everyone has a great weekend planned.

I'm off to Fort Worth after my morning workout, so may not check in tomorrow. Yesterday I did intervals of hills and speed on the treadmill. I tried to do Shred, but my wrist wouldn't take it. Today will probably be another mix of elliptical and treadmill. My wrist has got me in a rut.

Have a great workout!

Mary
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Good morning,
    I ate badly yesterday but managed to stay in my calories anyway, or pretty close. I don't know if I am going to get in a work out today. MIL is still here ( I really don't want to work out in front of anyone!) and I have cleaning and cooking to do.
    I'm leaving for the retreat at 5 today (YIPEE!) so I need to get all this stuff ready. I will get some exercise in but not enough. I will get in my pushups for day 3 of week 1 at least and some cleaning cals. I will miss you guys. :frown: But I hope to come back with how great I did over the weekend. They have some killer desserts there! And breakfasts too.
    You all have a great weekend! See you Sunday or Monday!
    Melissa
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I had a bad day yesterday. . .and I ate really poorly because of it. I hate this, because it shows stress still =s bad eating for me. Also, I did not feel very good in my belly afterwards. I had not just wheat, but white flour twice yesterday, including a breakfast sandwich from Starbucks, and a hot dog from the cart on campus. I also had a "how bad could it be?" moment and ordered a frozen "chai chiller" (skinny to make a better choice) from a coffee shop. Later, when I googled it, I discovered it was 450 calories. Unless there was a stick of butter blended into it, I'm still trying to figure out how that's physically possible!

I did get a workout in, although my spin instructor stood me up (a different instructor. . .twice in two weeks is not boding well for the new gym) but I rode the bike with my iPod and actually had a pretty good time.

Today is a new day! I'm going to bikram this afternoon, water and my vits. Then, I have to call and make appointments for tests and labs (and bears?) oh my. . .

Mary, my over-protective self is saying that you should go get the wrist looked at. . .you need it for your super-cool yoga poses. . .
    Melissa, have a wonderful time at your retreat. . .you've certainly earned it.

Happy workouts to all! And a stress-free weekend all around!:flowerforyou: