New to the community

Options
Hi everyone,

I just started using MFP daily about a week ago and have been looking through the forums. I'm new to MFP forums, but have enjoyed meeting new people online in other types of forums so I thought I'd jump in here. :smile: Guess I should upload a real pic of myself.

Nice to "meet" everyone. :smile:

Replies

• howatts
    Options
    Hi RuthOschmann! Welcome! This is a great site for support and motivation. Good luck on your new journey!
  • RuthOschmann
    RuthOschmann Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi RuthOschmann! Welcome! This is a great site for support and motivation. Good luck on your new journey!

Thank you!
  • Want2bfitat50
    Options
    Thank you so much!! I finally decided I really need someone to talk with about all of this and to keep me motivated!!!!!!!
  • C_Rose76
    C_Rose76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    My name is Christa and I started up with MFP again just 4 days ago after falling off the rails due to health issue and lack of motivation. I am over my health crisis will the worse of it I hope and ready to regain myself back. I am good with routine and motivating others but some days I am the one needing that push and I find on here someone will send you a friendly remember that your eating can be better or up the workout a bit. I am hoping to make new friends and encourage each other throughout this journey.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Feel free to add me if you need any encouragement/motivation!
  • RuthOschmann
    RuthOschmann Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I suffer from some chronic health issues that also make weight loss a bit more of a challenge. But, I'm taking this one moment at a time and looking forward to my successes. :smile: