Options

Replies

• Gemmz2014
    Options
    I have three cats :smile:
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    The dog in my profile picture (in the mohawk wig haha) is a terrier mix named Max. He was a rescue and I honestly have no idea what breeds he's made up of, but he's most definitely a terrier. I call him a generic terrier.

I also have a tiny little Maltese named Benji, who was also a rescue. He's getting old and is mostly blind and deaf, but I love him to bits and pieces!
  • hookemhorns2013
    Options
    2 German Shepherds
  • cnb165
    Options
    Pitt/lab mix that thinks he's a chihuahua
  • dzjellybeans
    dzjellybeans Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have two. A Boston Terrier named Ellie and a Miniature Schnauzer named Maverick. They are both spoiled rotten!

42166704.png
  • rlp1975
    rlp1975 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Two Siberian Huskies and a Chihuahua
  • joanthemom8
    joanthemom8 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    <----This is Ginger, a 2-year old Lab mix, she's a wonderful, fun, dog. We also have a 14 year-old (ish) Dachshund, who doesn't really do anything (but eat).
  • SandraJN
    SandraJN Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I have a greyhound and a basset hound.
  • Mrsum3
    Mrsum3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    7 yr old St. Bernard and 7 yr old Australian Sheppard.
  • cgolden1701
    cgolden1701 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have two dogs that I say is mine. 1 is a Sheppard/Lab mix. All black. He is the best big dog in the world.
    then my little dog is a chiweenie, and is the best little dog in the world. She kicks it with me eating Gold Fishes (The Crackers) all the time!
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    2 Staffordshire Teriors
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    72578_1439542026284_6874519_n.jpg

That's the hubby and the pups. Tea cup yorkies.
  • purplemurfy
    purplemurfy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    An American Bulldog, just turned 1 yr old.

I don't know how to add a pic...but he's adorable!
  • bluesy8899
    bluesy8899 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    A 4 year old English mastiff named Sophie. She was a rescue. Physical abnormalities preventing her from being used as a breeding dog so she was abandoned at a shelter. She has a prominent underbite that she knows is cute and gets her lots of hugs and attention.
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Vizsla 1 year old male named MR. Cooper. He is super active and we go to the dog park everyday. He is super smart and has us trained well. lol. I couldn't ask for a better dog.
  • newata
    newata Posts: 75 Member
    Options
  • kkzmom11
    kkzmom11 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    2 dogs. Kirby, 9 yr old boxer mix (my baby boy). Ziggy, my 5 yr old beagle mix. they are my furry children.
  • kkzmom11
    kkzmom11 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Try again.

20636760_3058.jpg

how did you get your picture to show up? until i learn how to do this, my pictures are on my profile. the tan and white one is Kirby. the black and reddish brown one is Ziggy.
  • IWILLBelieveAchieveInspire
    Options
    I have a three year old golden doodle. She has energy that can go on for days but at the same time is very easy to live with. She is always willing to play. Had a golden retriever before her...loved him so much but don't miss the hair around the house.;)
  • rijana12
    rijana12 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yorkie. His name is Koby and he is in my profile pic! :love: