Everyone looking for a motivation/fitness buddy!

Options
Hello!
I wanted to start a thread for people to post their fitness goals and stuff and look for buddies to be motivated with :D

I've been maintaining weight for a while because of a lot going on in my life, but I'm two weeks in to losing again and I'd really love a buddy to motivate and be motivated by to lose the rest of this extra weight!

I'm 5'7", and this time around, I'm starting at 160 and shooting for 130. I'm currently losing by counting calories and upping my exercise. I run a few times a week and on non-running days I rotate between leg, ab and arm routines. I've *just* started to do pole fitness classes and with luck, I'll be doing that twice a week because it's the most fun thing ever.

I LOVE food, and I'm a super big fan of cooking everything from scratch.

Anyway, if anyone is looking for a motivation buddy add me!

Replies

• xingu564
    xingu564 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i had this app for a while, just never really got into it... but i am now determine to lose weight! i have the same problem lol I LOVE FOOD lol
  • maryatpt
    Options
    Ill be your buddy. I need some encouragement
  • DanyWatson
    DanyWatson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'd love to be buddies with people too! I'm looking to loose 76lbs I'm 5'7 and 20 years old.
    Add me if your looking for a buddy or in similar too :)
  • cjazz72
    cjazz72 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I need some motivational buddies like all of you and I can be a motivation buddy back. Feel free to add me too !! =D
  • thegingerpirate
    thegingerpirate Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!

I'm glad there are other people looking for buddies right now too!

So i worked out hard last night and came in way low on my calories yesterday, but it was too late to make anything and I went to bed, so today i'm super hungry. My goal today is to not go over my calories and to go on a run tonight (even if it's a short one).

What are everyone else's fitness/diet goals for the day? :)
  • cjazz72
    cjazz72 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Well my fitness goal for the week is to get back on a regular sleep schedule because I stay up late and wake up early. So trying to get some extra Z's so tomorrow I can get back to working out in the morning. But today's goal is to not to take a nap and playing guitar for an hour or so. Plus possibly take a evening walk before bed.

Good job working hard last night!! I would recommend eating back your exercise calories after you workout so that your not straving the next day. =D