Cookie dough greek yogurt!! Yum!

Options
Hey, check out this pin on Pinterest:
Cookie dough greek yogurt?! I have to try this!
Just add 1 tbsp. of creamy peanut butter, 1 tbsp. of honey, 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract, 1 tbsp. of miniature chocolate chips and a dash of sea salt.

http://pinterest.com/pin/553731716656485600/

Replies

• April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    i would add a picture but im not sure how!
  • Jillian130
    Jillian130 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have always been adding a tbsp of peanut butter to my vanilla greek yogurt, its absolutely delicious! Didn't think to add the extras though. Now that i've had it with peanut butter, I can't stop lol.
  • April_KT
    Options
    It sounds great!! The picture of it looks so good, google it if you want to. I cant wait to try it!
  • ashzacher
    ashzacher Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've made that before and it's delicious!! :) Need to try it with just PB though... Yummm!!
  • DJMIKEY1
    DJMIKEY1 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    62f9cefd39d9c03bc11341d73d96b680.jpg

Looks yummy
  • BleuBerryS
    BleuBerryS Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try. Looks delicious.
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Yum for sure!! Thanks for sharing!
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I need to try this! Thanks for sharing.
  • Vananners
    Options
    I used to eat this every day for breakfast. Instead of honey, I would add a few drops of "Vanilla Creme" flavored liquid Stevia extract to cut calories. Very, very delicious! Just be careful on how much PB and chocolate chips you add...I started to get a little frivilous with those and had to cut myself off!!
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    When I think cookie dough, it should not include peanut butter. :grumble: That stuff is gross.
  • tgrey4
    tgrey4 Posts: 56
    Options
    That looks wonderful. I'm going to try it. ...and pin it.
  • HealthyMakeover
    HealthyMakeover Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I make this too,but I freeze mine so it has an ice cream texture when I eat it!
  • tgrey4
    tgrey4 Posts: 56
    Options
    Oooh, idea? Try it with cookie butter or almond butter instead. I'm not into peanut butter, and why not let it actually taste like real cookies? (If you're gluten-free, you can essentially make cookie butter by mixing almond butter + coconut butter/oil and adding brown sugar and vanilla!!)
  • April_KT
    Options
    No problem y'all! Thanks for the tip on freezing!
  • April_KT
    Options
    Oooh, idea? Try it with cookie butter or almond butter instead. I'm not into peanut butter, and why not let it actually taste like real cookies? (If you're gluten-free, you can essentially make cookie butter by mixing almond butter + coconut butter/oil and adding brown sugar and vanilla!!)

Awesome idea!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Bump. :love:
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    How do you get the peanut butter to mix? I've tried similar things but I always just end up with a clump of peanut butter in the yogurt lol
  • April_KT
    Options
    well i havent tried it yet but i plan on it when i get home from work and will let you know!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Wow that looks good.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I use PB2... honestly though it doesn't taste like cookie dough at all (but again for me there's no peanut butter in cookie dough anyway). Still good though...