"Ripped Freak" fat burner

Options
What do you know about this?

Replies

• ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Most of these "fat burners" don't work. You could just drink a few double espresso's and get the same result. The problem with these things is they created a dependance on the user because they artificially cause fat loss you can't sustain unless you keep using them.
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to be totally obtuse, but what do you mean "they artificially cause fat loss" ? Thanks for the response!
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    They use stimulants to increase basal metabolic rate to burn fat.

My opinion, I use them, they work for me. Just not this one.
  • Brynne_Kathryn
    Brynne_Kathryn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm also curious about them, my boyfriend bought some and I have always thought 'fat burning' pills seem too gimmick-y.
  • chmi1983
    Options
    Most of these "fat burners" don't work. You could just drink a few double espresso's and get the same result. The problem with these things is they created a dependance on the user because they artificially cause fat loss you can't sustain unless you keep using them.

Ripped Freak is not a gimmick; it works. I know from personal experience, but just because it's worked for me, doesn't mean it will work for you. When I started cycling RF, I started heavy training 5 days a week, light cardio 2 days a week, and clean eating 110% of the time. I also did a LOT of research before I started taking the supplement as I am sensitive to caffeine. My last 3 week cycle I lost 17 pounds and 9 inches. I'm on an off cycle right now and the pounds and inches are continually dropping.

Keeping the weight and inches off is a personal decision, not the supplements decision. You can't take a powerful fat burner like RF and expect to work out once or twice a week and see a difference. If you're not willing to make a lifestyle change, this pill isn't for you. And if you're not willing to stay dedicated to the lifestyle change when you're cycling off of RF then yes, likely you would gain it back.

You can continuously use RF for up to 8 - 12 weeks straight. After using for 8 - 12 weeks, you will want to take an off cycle of 2 - 4 weeks.

Research, research, research people! :wink:

Eat clean, train hard xoxo
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options

Ripped Freak is not a gimmick; it works. I know from personal experience, but just because it's worked for me, doesn't mean it will work for you. When I started cycling RF, I started heavy training 5 days a week, light cardio 2 days a week, and clean eating 110% of the time. I also did a LOT of research before I started taking the supplement as I am sensitive to caffeine. My last 3 week cycle I lost 17 pounds and 9 inches. I'm on an off cycle right now and the pounds and inches are continually dropping.

Keeping the weight and inches off is a personal decision, not the supplements decision. You can't take a powerful fat burner like RF and expect to work out once or twice a week and see a difference. If you're not willing to make a lifestyle change, this pill isn't for you. And if you're not willing to stay dedicated to the lifestyle change when you're cycling off of RF then yes, likely you would gain it back.

You can continuously use RF for up to 8 - 12 weeks straight. After using for 8 - 12 weeks, you will want to take an off cycle of 2 - 4 weeks.

wouldnt it be the clean eating and training hard causing you to lose the inches and weight and not some diet pill? or am i missing something?
  • envy09
    envy09 Posts: 353 Member
    Options

wouldnt it be the clean eating and training hard causing you to lose the inches and weight and not some diet pill? or am i missing something?

This. If you were training as hard as you say you were, you could have been taking sugar pills and had the same results.
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    i like their pre-workout. but the only time i ever take fat burners or thermogenics is when i'm gonna be busting my butt for 12+ hr work days. some of those things pack some giddy-up
  • chmi1983
    Options
    Clean eating and heavy training didn't always work on their own for me. I was loosing inches (in small amounts), but not pounds. I also don't have a gallbladder so my body doesn't digest fat like others.

Like I said, it's worked for me. Maybe it won't work for the next person but if you're willing to commit than I think it's worth a shot.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    The biggest problem with fat burners now is that most stimulants that are worth a crap are now illegal in most Western countries. A few fatties OD on the stuff and have heart attacks, and suddenly you can't buy the good stuff anymore.
  • fibretexx
    fibretexx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just bought some some this week. Going to give t a try. I only want to lose about 10-15 more lbs. Eating clean and bodybuilding with 30 - 60 minutes of cardio on my off days.

:drinker:
  • shortt123
    shortt123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I agree w chmi1983! Giving R.F a try, I'll let everyone know soon :) I gotta commit to healthy eating lifestyle again though as it's 80% what you out in your mouth & 20% exercise,
  • shortt123
    shortt123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Okay I stopped taking R.F mainly bc I was not eating clean and did not want to waste my money or time using the product. Now, I'm back to using the product. Wow! I took it again today (3rd day) and went to the gym. I did a lot of cardio, & did not want to stop even though I hit 10 miles on the " life fitness" elliptical (which was set on random, level 14-15...then manual, level 16 & 15). I still did a bit more cardio (running) & some strength train. The sweat was dripping off me, I was sweaty & gross, but I enjoyed the workout! R.F does work.

But your diet has to be decent or just clean, and you have to have good digestion in order for this product to be effective. Before when I took r.f I was horribly lethargic & had headaches, at the same time I was not digesting food properly (due to consuming the wrong foods for my system). The 1 probiotic capsule (for digestion) was not helping. I was just being bad with my diet.

Right now I'm taking a few renew life 50 billion probiotic capsules. I'm taking a few a day to kickstart my system into functioning as it should, as well as to help clean my body of junk. My digestion is good, though my diet is also better.

I wanted to share this as I've read reviews on r.f & some people commented that they became tired & lethargic instead of energetic. After my experience, I wondered if those individuals had an unhealthy diet & poor digestion.

I will continue to take this product until I reach my goal.

Good luck to everyone in achieving your health goals!

Btw, some of you may think I spent a heck of a long time doing cardio, however my body is use to a lot of it. Ive been involved in organized sports since I was a kid, & later during my undergrad was on the university's cross country running team.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Okay I stopped taking R.F mainly bc I was not eating clean and did not want to waste my money or time using the product. Now, I'm back to using the product. Wow! I took it again today (3rd day) and went to the gym. I did a lot of cardio, & did not want to stop even though I hit 10 miles on the " life fitness" elliptical (which was set on random, level 14-15...then manual, level 16 & 15). I still did a bit more cardio (running) & some strength train. The sweat was dripping off me, I was sweaty & gross, but I enjoyed the workout! R.F does work.

But your diet has to be decent or just clean, and you have to have good digestion in order for this product to be effective. Before when I took r.f I was horribly lethargic & had headaches, at the same time I was not digesting food properly (due to consuming the wrong foods for my system). The 1 probiotic capsule (for digestion) was not helping. I was just being bad with my diet.

Right now I'm taking a few renew life 50 billion probiotic capsules. I'm taking a few a day to kickstart my system into functioning as it should, as well as to help clean my body of junk. My digestion is good, though my diet is also better.

I wanted to share this as I've read reviews on r.f & some people commented that they became tired & lethargic instead of energetic. After my experience, I wondered if those individuals had an unhealthy diet & poor digestion.

I will continue to take this product until I reach my goal.

Good luck to everyone in achieving your health goals!

Btw, some of you may think I spent a heck of a long time doing cardio, however my body is use to a lot of it. Ive been involved in organized sports since I was a kid, & later during my undergrad was on the university's cross country running team.
    Paying extra for just a strong dose of caffeine and GC. No need to and eventually you'll build a tolerance to it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • samamps88
    samamps88 Posts: 52
    Options
    Having looked at the ingredients it is effectively a multi vitamin, caffeine pill and a cup of geeen tea and some chilli blended together.

It will raise the metabolism but as said above you will get used to it and then it will lessen the effects.

It is a very expensive way of having a redbull and cup of green tea each day.

Anyone who thinks this is the reason they lost weight is deluding themselves.

Its probably better used as a caffeine shot pre workout than anything else but again a caffeine pill would do the same job for a hundrendth of the price
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Eat less. Do more. Lose fat. No cost method that works without side-effect.