Any teens or 20-somethings with 70+lbs to lose?

Options
Hi there. This is my first post in the MFP forums, although I've been using MFP for a little while now. I'm starting my weight loss journey over again. I lost about 40 lbs about 3 years ago for my high school senior photos, but I gained it all back plus about 10 extra lbs by not exercising and making poor food choices. I started at about 240 lbs in the middle of December, and now I'm down to 230. I still have about 70 lbs to lose until I make it to the healthy range for my height, but I'd love to lose an extra 20 or so on top of that. It's always easier to lose when you've got friends in the same boat, so I was wondering if anybody wants to go for it together and motivate each other?

Replies

• Lpaduano17
    Lpaduano17 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Definitely feel free to add me! About 5-6 months before my wedding last year I started working out and eating better using MFP. When I started I was 275. I got down to about 247 or so for my wedding. After the wedding I stopped all the good things I was doing and got back up to 255. I am in my 4th week of being back on MFP and have lost 8 lbs so far. My initial goal is 200lbs, so 75 overall. Hopefully more after that but that's my initial goal. I would love to have support with someone needing to lose a large amount of weight like me. Best of luck!!
  • jlar09
    jlar09 Posts: 99
    Options
    Me! I'm 22, and I have about 50lbs left to lose at this point, but I started out with about 85!
  • _fitforsummer
    Options
    Im nearly 19 and I want to lose 50-60, I'm going to add you all if thats alright :)