Anyone from Edmonton,Ab on this site

Options
I have been on this site for a while now...anyone out there enjoying the awesome Edmonton winter this year?

Replies

• Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I think what you mean to say is, "Anyone enjoying the extra burn from all of the snow shoveling this year?" :laugh:

Nooooo......I don't log shoveling as exercise calories. Although the thought has crossed my mind lol
  • bellevie86
    bellevie86 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    ME!!!! And yeah. Did you love the rink we had to drive on the last 2 days?
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    OMG drove in it last night...right after in rained. SO BRUTAL!!!! But above zero temps are quite lovely lol
  • p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I was kinda enjoying all the light fluffy snow right before Christmas.... till it rained. No traction at all. Wow!
  • strangeone25
    strangeone25 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yes the skating rink was great....not! Thankfully I had a couple of says off so imstayed in. Tired of the parking ban though...and no I dint log snow shovelling either..just consider it a bonus.
  • Lauraloveslife
    Lauraloveslife Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello :) Please feel free to add me, I recently moved from Vancouver to Edmonton and missing my support system. I am looking for friends that are into changing their lifestyle to be more active and healthy. To live their greatest self :) Thank you
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Yep! Edmontonian here!
  • FemmeFire
    Options
    I work in Edmonton, live in Morinville...feel free to add me :D
  • whatthedeuce23
    whatthedeuce23 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Me! Feel free to add :)