Hello From Australia

Options
Hello Everyone. :flowerforyou:

Not really new here but new to the message boards. I've been using myfitnesspal for about 4 weeks now and find it great! :drinker:

My aim is to loose the little bit i need to before Xmas but as long as its off by my wedding in April 2011 I'll be happy :bigsmile:

Replies

• YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    Hi Dom....from Lucy in California! Congrats on your upcoming wedding...I just got married in June of this year, it's awesome being married! I love MFP, too, the support is amazing!

:)
  • MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Options
    Hello from sunny Perth :drinker:

I definitely recommend getting involved in the community, reading/posting to the forums and making friends. The motivation and support you get here is amazing! :happy:

Add me as a friend if you want :flowerforyou:
  • vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi Dom, congrats for your wedding ! .. and welcome to MFP !
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    Hello from slow South Australia :)
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    LOL

I'm in Perth as well :blushing: wasn't sure how many Aussies were on here... :embarassed:

MsLisaB- will do once i figure out how to haha
  • MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Options
    LOL

I'm in Perth as well :blushing: wasn't sure how many Aussies were on here... :embarassed:

MsLisaB- will do once i figure out how to haha

There's quite a group of Aussies here, though not too many from Perth that I've come across so far.
  • donella73
    Options
    HI - I'm in South Australia. Add me as a friend too if you want, I've only started on here this week. It's great!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Hi from another Aussie, (Sydney). This is a great site I wish you heaps of success. The MFP community are very supportive and motivating. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • slacr
    slacr Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi Dom, I'm also from Australia (Brisbane) .

Congrats on your upcoming wedding , im sure you will reach your goal and look beautiful on your very special day.
  • Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hello Dom! From Kelly in northern (and chilly) New York! Congratulations on your wedding and welcome to My Fitness Pal! :)
  • jusso99
    jusso99 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello from Mid North Coast NSW Australia

Good luck with your weight loss goal Dom