Women with open food diary! ( or share recipes)

Options
2»

Replies

• ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, feel free to check it out. I warn you though it's not the diary of a clean eater :wink:
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I don't think my diary is open because I don't usually record, but I am always recreating recipes. My best friend in the kitchen is my crock pot/slow cooker.

If you ever need an idea, PM me and i"ll see if I have any recipes in my notebook that can help you.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Mines is open too not the healthiest but you can go through my days and see if anything interest you I have been losin weight but slowed down once I reached my 1st goal
  • tamidav
    tamidav Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have lots of good "low cal" recipes but am not open on my diary. Feel free to friend me though.:laugh:
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Mine's open!
    I don't store recipes in fitness pal, but I turn to Epicurious.com a lot and just search under the "healthy options" (some of which are a JOKE but others are great)

According you theyre a joke. But others probably won't see is that way.

OP:
    Ibreatheimhungry.com
    Smittenkitchen.com
    Emilybites.com
    Graciouspantry.com
    Canyoustayfordinner.com
    Brokeassgourmet.com
    Skinnytastem.com
    Successalongtheweigh.com <doesnt post a lot of recipes but posts pics of meals and such
    Tasteofhome.com

Get a pintrest account
  • snow00774
    Options
    Thanks! BTW saw your post on the monitors. I recently returned my Fitbit Force. Hubby got it for me as a Christmas present. I was extremely excited to track my sleep and my how active I was throughout the day. I was disappointed by it, I gave it 3 weeks, and decided it was not helping me with my goals. I am constantly on the go, and it was fun to have the Fibit tell me how many steps I had accomplished throughout the day. However, I found it was not actually helping me, and the information was just sitting there. The sleep feature was also not great, I found I struggled to remember to manually set it every night before going to sleep, or set it every morning after forgetting the last night. It always overestimated my steps too!

I do plan to get a Heart Rate Monitor to use to help better calculate calories burned during my workouts! Half the price too!

Thank you!! Alll of what you said is what I figured it would be like for me, I'm just not really motivated by those kinds of things so i think it would be a waste for me, appreciate your answer!
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    open diary browse away
  • braciatrice
    Options
    Mine is open, I eat pescatarian but I try to be creative with my meals.

Anyone is welcome to friend me. And anyone is always welcome to contact me for recipe ideas in a bind.

I used to eat meat so I'm pretty good with coming up with creative, delicious, healthy, and low cost meal and snacks!
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Mine is open feel free to look. Some days are better than others :-)
  • dontcallitaneffingjourney
    Options
    I don't really put my own recipes into MFP, but here are some I've really been digging. I mostly do moderate carb and/or paleo type recipes.

Skinny Taste Sweet Potato Turkey Shepherds Pie http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/11/sweet-potato-turkey-shepards-pie.html
    Popular Paleo Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala http://popularpaleo.com/2013/03/20/slow-cooker-chicken-tikka-masala/
    Savory Sweet Potatoes http://oursavorylife.com/a-savory-mashed-sweet-potato-recipe/

Hope you like some of them :)